• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Hi all.
Just starting this post now, ahead of my planned date so i got time to keep adding/editing.
I am planning to ctb via SN.
Already have room booked so family will not find me.
I will add full story to this at some point, but currently cannot put much words together.
I am father to 16 yo and 10 yo. My partner of 17 years decided to split recently as apparently I was "emotionally abusing" her past few years.
Currently it looks like i am not going to see my kids much, and they are my anchor against ctb.
I cant live without them.
My ex has bpd, depression, anxiety, possible ptsd and she is an alcoholic. She started therapy for all, but iy was her doctors that told her she is being abused by me. I dont know what she told them, but now i am branded.
She went behind my back and applied for housing with both kids. She has help from support worker that is doing all that for her, and I dont even know what is going on. My older one holds her side as she always blamed me for all the arguments in the house - sadly most of them were started by their drunk mother.
Younger one has a problem dealing with this as we told her last friday. She does not want us to split. She made a wish yesterday, which we both know what it is. She is my seed of happines. Light of my life. Without het close i cannot carry on.
i have been battling depression, anxierlty and suicidal ideation all my life. Over recent years i lost all my family ( 4 people in 2 years, including my alcoholic mother and my grandmother that was only person I felt love from). I have only my dad left in another country.
What tipped the scales was that within a week she start backing up on her words regarding many things including kids arrangements. I know that over next few weeks she will screw me over even more. I have no defence, nobody to help me. I ended with crisis team last week but they were useless and told me to man up and gave me contact numbers to get appointments to get help with filling forms.
So i am left alone. Struggling. Would love to go now but cant allow kids to find me.
Im scared of my plan but i am equally scared staying here. If i dont do it with plan, i will end up trying to do it when emotions overflow and then i would set up a failure. I cant fail.
I am now thinking what to write in letters as i have emptiness in my head.
I will keep adding what comes to my mind over next days. I dont even have a solid regiment yet.
I obtained some OTC AE, have loads of propra, some zopiclone. Trying to get some valium from doctors. Planning to do it in hotel, when they will go to anothet city for the whole day - family trip with a friend of older one - 4 ppl going in 5 seat car - i have been told no room for me. That pushed me to make that decision. She is already cutting kids away from me and little one sees it - it will just get worse.
I am typing this waiting for doctor.
I am 105 kg, but since all happend i have been not eating much and loosing weight. So fadting wont be problem anymore. Need to work out plan - any suggestions will be welcome. I plan to get to hotel around 3-4 pm. So will go in town if needed to buy last supplies then if i will miss something. I have ratchet and corn bags too for night night, but dont know how will iy all play out. Room booked for 48h so hopefully if i fail SN maybe i manage other one.
I plan to go to hotel end of next week. Currently in process of sending some stuff to my dad ( he is aware of my plans - it breaks his heart, but he knows how screwed i am now).
Assuming i arrive at 3 pm on the day i can be done in few hours but thinking about wheather to wait for them to come back and find me gone, or do it before they have chance to start calling me. I dont do it for attention - failing will just put me in worse situation. I just cant let go of that last glimmer of hope that my little one will somehiw influence whole situation. My rational brain says its done and dusted, but my heart aches for that last minute change of heart of my ex. Any suggrstions welcomed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25, undecided, ger3172 and 11 others
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
I am really sorry this is happening to you. I feel your pain from the feeling of being abandoned and rejected from your loved ones. If you feel alone, we are gonna be here for you when you need us. (feel free to pm)

I think now the most important thing before doing anything is seeing your kids at least one last time. I'm sure they would want to. is there any possibility you could?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: undecided, Catastrofe, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. I hope you find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, tiredone and WAITING TO DIE
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I am really sorry this is happening to you. I feel your pain from the feeling of being abandoned and rejected from your loved ones. If you feel alone, we are gonna be here for you when you need us. (feel free to pm)

I think now the most important thing before doing anything is seeing your kids at least one last time. I'm sure they would want to. is there any possibility you could?
We are still living together in same house. Older one does not want to do much with me. She cannot wait till we split and they move out. I try to give her them last moments.
With little one is different story. It breaks my heart. She loves me deeply and she took it bad when we told her on friday. She does not want to talk about it, but i told her that she is only one that maybe can change her mum mind. I doubt it, but i am trying to cling to anything not to have to ctb. Without little one close i will loose it at some point. I am not able to focus on anything except loosing her soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hi all.
Just starting this post now, ahead of my planned date so i got time to keep adding/editing.
I will add full story to this at some point, but currently cannot put much words together.
I am father to 16 yo and 10 yo. My partner of 17 years decided to split recently as apparently I was "emotionally abusing" her past few years.
Currently it looks like i am not going to see my kids much, and they are my anchor against ctb.
My ex has bpd, depression, anxiety, possible ptsd and she is an alcoholic. She started therapy for all, but iy was her doctors that told her she is being abused by me. I dont know what she told them, but now i am branded.
She went behind my back and applied for housing with both kids. She has help from support worker that is doing all that for her, and I dont even know what is going on. My older one holds her side as she always blamed me for all the arguments in the house - sadly most of them were started by their drunk mother.
Younger one has a problem dealing with this as we told her last friday. She does not want us to split. She made a wish yesterday, which we both know what it is. She is my seed of happines. Light of my life. Without het close i cannot carry on.
i have been battling depression, anxierlty and suicidal ideation all my life. Over recent years i lost all my family ( 4 people in 2 years, including my alcoholic mother and my grandmother that was only person I felt love from). I have only my dad left in another country.
What tipped the scales was that within a week she start backing up on her words regarding many things including kids arrangements. I know that over next few weeks she will screw me over even more. I have no defence, nobody to help me. I ended with crisis team last week but they were useless and told me to man up and gave me contact numbers to get appointments to get help with filling forms.
So i am left alone. Struggling. Would love to go now but cant allow kids to find me.
Im scared of my plan but i am equally scared staying here. If i dont do it with plan, i will end up trying to do it when emotions overflow and then i would set up a failure. I cant fail.
I will keep adding what comes to my mind over next days. I dont even have a solid regiment yet.
I obtained some OTC AE, have loads of propra, some zopiclone. Trying to get some valium from doctors. Planning to do it in hotel, when they will go to anothet city for the whole day - family trip with a friend of older one - 4 ppl going in 5 seat car - i have been told no room for me. That pushed me to make that decision. She is already cutting kids away from me and little one sees it - it will just get worse.
I am 105 kg, but since all happend i have been not eating much and loosing weight. So fadting wont be problem anymore. Need to work out plan - any suggestions will be welcome. I plan to get to hotel around 3-4 pm. So will go in town if needed to buy last supplies then if i will miss something. I have ratchet and corn bags too for night night, but dont know how will iy all play out. Room booked for 48h so hopefully if i fail SN maybe i manage other one.
So sorry you are going through this. Struggling with mental illness and suicidal ideation is bad enough, yet having to deal with so many family issues as well must be heartbreaking.
I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: undecided and tiredone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom that you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and tiredone
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I would greatly appreciate any feedback and suggestions as I am very lonely while still living here for next 12 days ( hopefully). Have to try my best to keep to the date, so please guys. Help.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and undecided
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
Big big hugs. My mentally ill mother did the same things to my dad. I'm so sorry for everything you are going through.

• Hugs
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Big big hugs. My mentally ill mother did the same things to my dad. I'm so sorry for everything you are going through.
Thank you. Hope my kids will understand that someday.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, gap and Chronicoverwhelm
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I feel your pain. I'm in the middle of a split after 13 years, her decision not mine. I have two daughters as well. They keep me alive as long as I can see them daily. This is the reason I will CTB. Jumping will be my method. If you would like to chat you can message me if you would like. Seems we are in the same boat.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, undecided, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and 2 others
Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
If my father were half as decent as you

If i had been a father i'd do my best to never let this come true, hence i'd do the same, but not thinking that clear .

i do not have the right as i am not on your shoes to even begin to imagine what is this ...
Wish you peace, through any way possible. Sorry not not being able to help. i'd say the little one doesn't deserve this as much as you don't deserve. lies can't be sustained for very long. faithful love (an absurd having to place "faithful") seems to be virtue of the honest and the more excruciating pain becomes. the more comitted we get to our loyalties... even with "atonement" that is - "havent i suffered enough"? sometimes no, then i can't say anything to you i am not entitled to. just really wish a way out and doesnt mean only through that... (hope is terrible undying and sure is the first thing that dies inside us, some say its the "last" but what do i know? im just a soon to be "never was"

Really wanted a peaceful way out for you. one where you could at least maintain hope . forgive me, what you described knocked me off balance

Peace

• Love
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Thank you for that. It made me feel something again. Things get worse by the hour here, but its only 11 days after today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
First draft:
My plan is following ( I am not eating almost at all now so fasting will not be problem)
day before:
07:00 AM - AE
4:00 PM - AE
0:00 AM - AE

On the day:
08:00 AM - AE
9:00 AM - start fasting
3:00 PM - AE
4:00 PM - no more drinking
5:00 PM - AE, 120 mg propranolol, maybe ibuprofen
5:40 PM - diazepam 10 mg
6:00 PM - 27g SN in 53ml water , 3 glasses just in case.

Any thoughs and suggestions welcomed.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace. Safe travels and good luck!!

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, WAITING TO DIE and tiredone
C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
Your story is heartbreaking, I am very sorry it is hqppening and I really feel your struggle. Is there any chance you can try to give it a bit of time, and see if you can keep the relationship with the younger? Is there any chance you consider therapy? It can help a lot.
It is not my intention to make you change your mind, just asking. I know (as everybody here) how it feels like to feel trapped.
Hugs to you!

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Your story is heartbreaking, I am very sorry it is hqppening and I really feel your struggle. Is there any chance you can try to give it a bit of time, and see if you can keep the relationship with the younger? Is there any chance you consider therapy? It can help a lot.
It is not my intention to make you change your mind, just asking. I know (as everybody here) how it feels like to feel trapped.
Hugs to you!
Thank you. I am in counselling therapy - when i told him today what is happening he had no words.
over past 5 years i went through 6 different antideps, tried CBT and now was slowly making progress with counselling.
Waiting will only prolong suffering. If i had a chance to do it today, i would. You can always keep waiting for miracle to happen - i doubt there is one on the way. I set the date when they are away, so i can leave the house and somwhere they will not find me long enough to ctb. If everything goes according to plan, i should be gone before they realise something is wrong. My biggest problems are making it through to the date, beating SI and writing letters. I know how much pain I will cause. I have been battling with this for years, and last year was a lonely struggle that cost me my family clearly. Already whenever i think about little one, my heart physically hurts. Add to it, them moving away, me staying alone in house full of memories, without anyone, not able to get back to work, and seeing younger maybe from time to time.i cant deal with broken life no more.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: undecided, darknesscomesquick, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
Thank you. I am in counselling therapy - when i told him today what is happening he had no words.
over past 5 years i went through 6 different antideps, tried CBT and now was slowly making progress with counselling.
Waiting will only prolong suffering. If i had a chance to do it today, i would. You can always keep waiting for miracle to happen - i doubt there is one on the way. I set the date when they are away, so i can leave the house and somwhere they will not find me long enough to ctb. If everything goes according to plan, i should be gone before they realise something is wrong. My biggest problems are making it through to the date, beating SI and writing letters. I know how much pain I will cause. I have been battling with this for years, and last year was a lonely struggle that cost me my family clearly. Already whenever i think about little one, my heart physically hurts. Add to it, them moving away, me staying alone in house full of memories, without anyone, not able to get back to work, and seeing younger maybe from time to time.i cant deal with broken life no more.
I see. Then I hope you can make it through those days somehow, and that your way will be smooth. You have people here to talk to, if you need. Many hugs!

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, undecided and tiredone
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I see. Then I hope you can make it through those days somehow, and that your way will be smooth. You have people here to talk to, if you need. Many hugs!
Thank you. I know i will pick on on the offer in worse moments. Its so hurtful. Waiting now to pick littlr one from school. If i only could tell her whats comming so she could use these last days to full.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and undecided
R

rollingthunder

May 3, 2023
I am very sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It is heartbreaking to read about and I wish people showed you more sympathy and support in this trying time. I am glad you can at least have your father even if he is in a different country. I hope that a miracle will occur and your family situation will improve, but I know this is a small hope. Try to spend your last moments full of love especially for little one. I hope you find peace whether in this life or on the other side.

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, undecided, Chronicoverwhelm and 1 other person
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I am very sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It is heartbreaking to read about and I wish people showed you more sympathy and support in this trying time. I am glad you can at least have your father even if he is in a different country. I hope that a miracle will occur and your family situation will improve, but I know this is a small hope. Try to spend your last moments full of love especially for little one. I hope you find peace whether in this life or on the other side.
Thank you for kind words.

Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and rollingthunder
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Hi all.
I plan to go to hotel end of next week. Currently in process of sending some stuff to my dad ( he is aware of my plans - it breaks his heart, but he knows how screwed i am now).
Assuming i arrive at 3 pm on the day i can be done in few hours but thinking about wheather to wait for them to come back and find me gone, or do it before they have chance to start calling me. I dont do it for attention - failing will just put me in worse situation. I just cant let go of that last glimmer of hope that my little one will somehiw influence whole situation. My rational brain says its done and dusted, but my heart aches for that last minute change of heart of my ex. Any suggrstions welcomed.
Hey man!
Can I text you?

Reactions: undecided
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
First draft:
My plan is following ( I am not eating almost at all now so fasting will not be problem)
day before:
07:00 AM - AE
4:00 PM - AE
0:00 AM - AE

On the day:
08:00 AM - AE
9:00 AM - start fasting
3:00 PM - AE
4:00 PM - no more drinking
5:00 PM - AE, 120 mg propranolol, maybe ibuprofen
5:40 PM - diazepam 10 mg
6:00 PM - 27g SN in 53ml water , 3 glasses just in case.

Any thoughs and suggestions welcomed.
As the evening comes and more start lurking...i would like to ask for any suggestions or commets regarding doses, timing, anything please.
I would prefer to have time to get anything that might be usefull or better.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
As the evening comes and more start lurking...i would like to ask for any suggestions or commets regarding doses, timing, anything please.
I would prefer to have time to get anything that might be usefull or better.
I would like chat with you before you ctb. I don't know where I can get Sodium Nitrite or Potassium Nitrite.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I would like chat with you before you ctb. I don't know where I can get Sodium Nitrite or Potassium Nitrite.
My source was from last year and its gone now. So sorry :(

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
10 days and counting. Today is worse than yesterday. I would have done it already if i knew nobody would find me. SI is not making it easy jut i try to envision how it will go, and mostly focus on taking that one gulp. Scary, i admit.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, SVEN, undecided and 1 other person
C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
10 days and counting. Today is worse than yesterday. I would have done it already if i knew nobody would find me. SI is not making it easy jut i try to envision how it will go, and mostly focus on taking that one gulp. Scary, i admit.
No surprise you are scared. I hope you can find little joys during these days.

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Something crossed my mind and need to ask SaSu hive mind - I have SN from IC, still in date and sealed.
Did anyone had any problems with IC SN if it comes to purity?
I wont be able to test it until the date, hrnce my question.

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and Catastrofe
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
9 days. Start to feel unreal about it. Everything seems pointless. First split second i woke up today i didnt have anything in my mind and it was blissful, just to be crushed by realization im still here.

• Love
Reactions: XdragonsoulX and Catastrofe