zomboid

zomboid

Mar 4, 2023
I don't know why I'm in a bad headspace. I take anti depressant and go to therapy so I should feel better but I dont? I just got a job, I'm working on getting my GED, I'm graduating soon yet I feel like complete shit. I've been self harming and my eating disorder has gotten so much worse at this point I don't know if any of it is worth it anymore because I'll get into the same routine but with a job. Sleep, work, isolate on my computer, repeat.

My dad constantly makes fun of me, refuses to get past his political believes to support me in my transition. I dont even have enough money to start T. I'm broke, living with my dad, addicted to weed and cutting myself like a fucking looser. I can't talk about this with my boyfriend because it'll trigger him and he'll fucking leave again. I don't even know how to talk about it without almost bragging about how shit I feel, how sick I am. Maybe thats why im on this forum in the first place, its a place where i can show off how sick I am like its a trophy and get validation from anons online. How fucked is that. I feel like I'm in jail, I have no freedoms anymore, my dad controls everything even though I'm almost an adult. I fucking hate my homelife even though I have no reason to. My dad feeds me, he doesn't hit me, by all intensive purposes I have a decent live but it doesnt feel like it. I have no idea how to get it to end other than to CTB, but I'm to scared of death to even actually try.

I'm so paranoid, all the time. I feel like people are watching what I do online to the point I only use incognito mode to browse like thatll do anything. I cover my webcam because I think people watch me through it. I feel like people who are close to me want to hurt me on purpose physically or mentally. And sometimes i even want them to hurt me to fulfil some sick desire I have to be not ok on a constant basis. I hear shit that doesnt exist, I feel shit that doesnt exist, I use crystals to negate negativity I feel but it never works. I distract myself by dissociating and putting myself into a fantasy land online because i somehow convinced myself its so much better than reality. I don't want to die, I just want to disapear. I find comfort in liminal spaces because i want to go to those places, glitch into the backrooms and be alone. Dissapear into thin air into some fantasy world with nestolgia and bright colors. God fuck I hate myself so fucking much. I'm so dizzy. I just want to sleep and live in a dream world forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That's really terrible, I feel the same way. I am also constantly paranoid of being watched and wish I could get some peace. I hope that your situation improves for you.

• Hugs
zomboid

zomboid

Mar 4, 2023
That's really terrible, I feel the same way. I am also constantly paranoid of being watched and wish I could get some peace. I hope that your situation improves for you.
Thank you, I hope the same for you

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful and tiring what you have to go through, life really is too cruel but anyway best wishes.