g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
It feels like I'm a week away from CTB but I have to survive until at least January but I don't think I can do it. I'm gonna have a movie night with a friend on Halloween and I'm gonna meet a moot on social media on January and I promised them I wouldn't kill myself until then but idk if I can keep that promise. Sure, I might be able to make it to Halloween, but I'm not so sure about 2024.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I often times do things that make me feel as if I'm forced to wait till a specific time. To be completely honest I hate it. I should really be able to go when I want and it not come off as selfish.

Reactions: mekurin, g&hexmhn and twatingthroughlife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring being in that situation, I get that it really can be so dreadful feeling stuck here when you want to leave. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: g&hexmhn
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Obligations are ultimately meaningless in the bigger picture, and yet such a burden and habit that most of us will do almost anything to fulfill them.

Last edited:
Reactions: g&hexmhn
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
No offense, but if scheduled events are making you defer, you're probably not truly suicidal IMHO. You'd feel that none of it would really matter to you once you're dead. I think you have reasons to live and should make an attempt to do so.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow and undecided
twatingthroughlife

twatingthroughlife

I don't know what I'm doing
Sep 29, 2023
No offense, but if scheduled events are making you defer, you're probably not truly suicidal IMHO. You'd feel that none of it would really matter to you once you're dead. I think you have reasons to live and should make an attempt to do so.
I think you can feel both things at the same time. Humans are complex. You can have things you want to live for but at the same time want to die. I know I'm suicidal. I've been like this before and I've tried to ctb, but I still have many things I want to do. I just haven't been desperate enough to try to ctb again

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
g&hexmhn

g&hexmhn

Nick
Aug 24, 2023
I'm probably gonna ctb sometime this week

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager and MatrixPrisoner