bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
I dunno if my pharmacy fucked up or what, but im currently in possession of 3,000 mg of vortioxetine. Even though I know the chances of it killing me are astronomically low, it's so tempting to take em all. I've never been allowed to have this many pills at once. It's exhilarating and scary at the same time. I told my therapist about my urge to take it and she suggested to lock it up in the cupboard above the fridge, but I dont think that will stop me if I really wanted to take them. And part of me does- maybe then I'll finally be sent to the psych ward and be taken seriously. Fuck man. I'm looking at them right now. What's the easiest way to swallow 150 pills?

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I dunno if my pharmacy fucked up or what, but im currently in possession of 3,000 mg of vortioxetine. Even though I know the chances of it killing me are astronomically low, it's so tempting to take em all. I've never been allowed to have this many pills at once. It's exhilarating and scary at the same time. I told my therapist about my urge to take it and she suggested to lock it up in the cupboard above the fridge, but I dont think that will stop me if I really wanted to take them. And part of me does- maybe then I'll finally be sent to the psych ward and be taken seriously. Fuck man. I'm looking at them right now. What's the easiest way to swallow 150 pills?
Don't do it, it is painful!

Not.Flugel

Not.Flugel

✨Invaild Pharmacy Student✨
May 7, 2023
There is limited experience with vortioxetine overdose. Ingestion of vortioxetine in the dose range of 40 to 75 mg has caused an aggravation of the following adverse reactions: nausea, postural dizziness, diarrhoea, abdominal discomfort, generalized pruritus, somnolence and flushing.
Even if there is still limited available evidence and further investigation is needed to better understand the potential risk of vortioxetine overdose, it seems that vortioxetine overdose at 250 mg (12 times the common daily dose) showed no signs or symptoms resulting from the exposure suggesting a good safety in overdose. - This was from a case of a 50-year-old man trying to commit suicide by swallowing.
Sorry but your AD aren't a good way to go at all, also, be prepared to vomit them up if you think about swallowing them all.
As Vizzy said, terrible idea.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
If the psych ward is your goal, can you go to the ER with your meds and tell them you're suicidal?

Tell them you don't want to take them; instead, you want IP treatment. I hope you get the care you need to recover.

Reactions: Not.Flugel
bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023
There is limited experience with vortioxetine overdose. Ingestion of vortioxetine in the dose range of 40 to 75 mg has caused an aggravation of the following adverse reactions: nausea, postural dizziness, diarrhoea, abdominal discomfort, generalized pruritus, somnolence and flushing.
Even if there is still limited available evidence and further investigation is needed to better understand the potential risk of vortioxetine overdose, it seems that vortioxetine overdose at 250 mg (12 times the common daily dose) showed no signs or symptoms resulting from the exposure suggesting a good safety in overdose. - This was from a case of a 50-year-old man trying to commit suicide by swallowing.
Sorry but your AD aren't a good way to go at all, also, be prepared to vomit them up if you think about swallowing them all.
As Vizzy said, terrible idea.
Yeah, I read all that on Google. I'm aware it's a painful and terribly unreliable way to go. Like I mentioned, they're the *wrong* pills to OD on, it's just so terribly tempting as someone with BPD impulse issues. Thanks though :)
If the psych ward is your goal, can you go to the ER with your meds and tell them you're suicidal?

Tell them you don't want to take them; instead, you want IP treatment. I hope you get the care you need to recover.
I might try this, tysm <3