• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
I either have to jump from a building and crash my head to the cold concrete...or probably I'll try to drink alcohol a lot till I collapse..and I'll try possibly to collapse straight into the water ...what do y'all think? Some people say Drowning is painful..some say is not ...that's why I thought of drinking till sleep so I can sleep probably or at least feel less pain while I'm suffocating with water :)

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The big question is - will you be unconscious enough after being too drunk not to feel anything? Imo that's very hard to achieve. Jumping isn't the best solution either, unless you have experience as skydiver or wing-suit flyer. You may not be able to control your body in the way that you really land on your head. I hope u get my point.

Reactions: lnlybnny, darkenmydoorstep and Alex/The mission d/
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
i think both options have many risks

Reactions: Heaven_Awaits, darkenmydoorstep, Alex/The mission d/ and 1 other person
Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
The big question is - will you be unconscious enough after being too drunk not to feel anything? Imo that's very hard to achieve. Jumping isn't the best solution either, unless you have experience as skydiver or wing-suit flyer. You may not be able to control your body in the way that you really land on your head. I hope u get my point.
I had thought of that before that's what I was scared when I was back in Czech ...I'm so troubled that I'm getting out of options
i think both options have many risks
Yeah your right ...I hate it how I have so little options now ..

• Hugs
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I had thought of that before that's what I was scared when I was back in Czech ...I'm so troubled that I'm getting out of options
I can really understand that but that won't help either if you plan a serious attempt. Reliable and peaceful options are far too much limited - unfortunately.

Reactions: Alex/The mission d/
Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
I can really understand that but that won't help either if you plan a serious attempt. Reliable and peaceful options are far too much limited - unfortunately.
Unfortunately 😢 ....who knows what I'll will end up doing..I'm scared of myself too at this point 🫠 I just hope something magical happens and I just pass out dead like from a blood cloth in brain or something...god I wished 😔 ...I'm just sorry for the people who love me that's all

• Hugs
Reactions: permanently tired, darkenmydoorstep and Praestat_Mori
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
As I understand it, it is bad to drink alcohol when jumping, because the muscles are more relaxed and absorb impacts better. It is difficult to drink until you become unconscious, it is practically an alcohol coma when that happens. If you fall into the water, drunk or not, and the impact does not kill you, you will die by drowning, which I have always read is one of the worst ways to die. Think about it, the best thing would be to throw yourself headlong into the cement. It is actually very difficult to redirect yourself in the air, but it would be enough to fall face down or head first. If you don't succeed, you will not suffer pain, I know this from my own experience, and you will end up bleeding to death from multiple traumas.

Reactions: Alex/The mission d/
S

Selbstentleibung

Totengräber
Feb 22, 2024
I've tried drowning once and it's a 0/10, would not recommend.

Alex/The mission d/

Alex/The mission d/

May 7, 2024
As I understand it, it is bad to drink alcohol when jumping, because the muscles are more relaxed and absorb impacts better. It is difficult to drink until you become unconscious, it is practically an alcohol coma when that happens. If you fall into the water, drunk or not, and the impact does not kill you, you will die by drowning, which I have always read is one of the worst ways to die. Think about it, the best thing would be to throw yourself headlong into the cement. It is actually very difficult to redirect yourself in the air, but it would be enough to fall face down or head first. If you don't succeed, you will not suffer pain, I know this from my own experience, and you will end up bleeding to death from multiple traumas.
Perfect so With jumping from a high height I'm sticking with thank you 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: Onelegman