P

PoornStupid

Jul 9, 2022
I have to vent.
I moved back in with my parents after some anger bursts of only with shouting. I never hit anybody in my adult life. It turns out I'm autistic and I was never diagnosed.
My dad nearly beat me up again today if my mom wasn't there, and he told me to pack my bags since I'm lazy idiot. I'm constantly in debt because my parents won't help beyond basic necessities. They won't help me get a STEM degree, and I'm struggling to hold a job, and at least now I know why.
My life is literally the worst, so much so that I'm ready to kill myself more than ever. I have no idea how because I'm so stupid.
How can I kill myself easily? Probably gonna watch EVA first, kiss my cat, and pull it off.

• Hugs
Reactions: expiredfckmeat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like such an awful situation to be trapped in and it's understandable just wishing to finally be free from it all, there really is far too much suffering in existence. But sadly suicide isn't easy. If there were easy, straightforward ways to leaving this world I would be long gone by this point, the unfortunate reality is that we exist in such an anti suicide society that restricts access to more peaceful and reliable methods, but anyway I hope that you find what you are searching for. The way that I see it, suicide methods are either complicated, risky or just inaccessible.