• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

10minutesremaining

10minutesremaining

Jun 29, 2024
i don't understand what happened. i don't get why i ended up like this. well i do. it's because im very ugly. but i wish it wasn't like this. nobody likes me. no matter what i do or say people will always find a reason to turn me away. it hurts so fucking bad. if i was good looking it wouldn't be the case, but people hate to hear ugly people blame their ugliness. people would rather believe their circumstances are of credit to their actions and not their looks. it doesn't work like that though.
idk i'm so tired. i'm just sick of it all. the gaslighting and the convincing that all of us were given equal chances
idk i'm very tired and i'm just sick of the gaslighting. we weren't created equal. some of us are lucky and handsome. a lot of us are ugly. i know everyone blames my choices but why would i commit my life to the things they want me to when ill never get respect. you are valued on your genes. that's what gets passed to offspring and makes the future better

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Final_Choice, MiraiShisen, Forever Sleep and 4 others
aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
I relate to this very well. I don't have that bad features and I looked cute when I was a baby actually but I can't understand how did I end up like this. When I say "all of these bad things because of I'm so ugly", they say "Just be confident, it's your personality!" or "I know a lot of people who's ugly but happy!". No one cares. We're not happy. We're gonna die as a loner because of our genes and I'm not gonna be happy about it. Some of them say I'm handsome tho, but I don't believe it. Like, who can say "you're ugly!" to your face already? Empty praises, I hate them more than insults.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga, GoatHerder and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well, I like you A LOT! Also, you are NOT ugly or any fashion as such.

What you are is a kind, caring person with a HUGE heart and kindness for so many folks.

The human race needs more souls like YOU, as being in my 60's, I have experienced so much greed and self-centered people and to have a person of your caliber so like breathing in fresh mountain air, so wonderful.

I have no family nor friend, except everyone here including YOU and you help me, and I sure hope in some small way that I help you also.

Sending you lots of hugs, love and the knowledge that not only are you important, but you are a beautiful caring spirit that makes each day a little brighter for so many, thank you for that.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, Joarga and GoatHerder
SpamMusubi

SpamMusubi

Jul 25, 2024
The blackpill can be brutal, not everybody has the same difficulty in life. All you can do is work with what you were given and try to compensate in other areas. Life is Roblox.

michibella

michibella

Apr 25, 2024
What makes me most sad nowadays is the fact that i dont talk to anybody, its awful being so lonely, it wouldnt really change anything but itd be nice to have someone to talk to and share things with and i dont really wanna die alone.
It kind of makes me not want to have a funeral cause I doubt 10 people would show up, i just wanna be cremated and forgotten about

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Joarga
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I'm not the ugliest but I'd say I'm slightly below average, that paired with looking intimidating to strangers, not liking to talk and being quiet a lot, and not liking to be around people has also made it certain that I will never have someone. I do want a partner, but it's more like a silly thought I dream about, not something I actually want since it'll make it harder to CTB and would potentially add another person I may end up hurting in the future.