Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
No friends, no job, no hobbies that I enjoy. I'm a black sheep in my family and they all hate me. I am a socially inept weirdo with no skills and fail at everything. I am mostly isolated and only leave my home for appointments every few weeks. All my attempts to change things are in vain. People either ignore me or ridicule me often for things I can't control. I loathe my parents for having me. They knew life is terrible yet still forced it on me. That and them neglecting my emotional needs my whole life is why I'll never forgive them.

The only thing I want in life is to die. That's it. I need to find a good way to kill myself as soon as possible. There is nothing in this world worth living or fighting for. I don't want or need help. I just need death to come as quickly as possible.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: outrider567, jemetire, ANONYMOUSM and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I hope you find what you are searching for and I hope you find peace!

corgiee

corgiee

Jun 29, 2023
life really isn't a gift for unlucky people. much love to you <3

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings towards existence certainly are very much understandable, I also hate how I was so cruelly forced into this world, I find it especially horrible when people force life into this world, burdeing that person with the ability to suffer just to treat them badly, humans are the worst species to me. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.

ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
Your post is kind of like my description, I have very much the same thing, but lack the courage to CTB

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I feel the same as you. I have no friends, no jobs, no hobbies I enjoy. Plus I have tumour, illnesses, like long covid. I dont function and psychiatrists don't treat me. I have been put down by everyone aswell. Sometimes I feel like you my family were not there for ne emotionally. And I feel ready to die aswell. I just wish there was an easy way out. Hugsxxx