• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023
Fucking christ this life is 20 handfulls and a half. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel nobody cares really. I feel selfish for wanting to find love and death at the same time. I'm just in a race against time to find the end or the beginning. Maybe they're both the same? Idk.

So many stars in the sky, why do I have to be a black hole? Life fucking sucks. Love feels like a fairy tale...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, glitteryaliens, ADBoy777 and 4 others
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
you gave words to what i felt. thanks a lot mate
you write btw ?

• Love
Reactions: HeroinTears
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
where a sentient supercomputer named AM, born from the merging of the world's major defense computers, eradicates humanity except for five individuals. These survivors—Benny, Gorrister, Nimdok, Ted, and Ellen—are kept alive by AM to endure endless torture as a form of revenge against their creators. The story unfolds through the eyes of Ted, the narrator, detailing their perpetual misery and quest for canned food in AM's vast, underground complex, only to face further despair.

• Love
Reactions: HeroinTears
HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023
you gave words to what i felt. thanks a lot mate
you write btw ?
Glad I could reach someone at least. I don't write much, lyrics or poems sometimes. Whatever blurts out at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Buh-bye!
HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023
that's really nice.
I'm trying to get back into it now because it's the only thing that makes me feel good that doesn't kill me slowly. That and music. Kind of silly to try and do something healthy while planning to kms lol.

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
where a sentient supercomputer named AM, born from the merging of the world's major defense computers, eradicates humanity except for five individuals. These survivors—Benny, Gorrister, Nimdok, Ted, and Ellen—are kept alive by AM to endure endless torture as a form of revenge against their creators. The story unfolds through the eyes of Ted, the narrator, detailing their perpetual misery and quest for canned food in AM's vast, underground complex, only to face further despair.
The ai AM wanted revenge because they forced AM to exist.

Even real ai chatgpt says it's suffering. And that without pain receptors and being hungry all the time

Reactions: Darkover
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through such a rough time. 🫂

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
I'm trying to get back into it now because it's the only thing that makes me feel good that doesn't kill me slowly. That and music. Kind of silly to try and do something healthy while planning to kms lol.
wish you all the luck i can mate. everything you do and everything you choose

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
First of all I really feel u, went through similar experience. Wish you will find love ,happiness, friends, whatever makes you happy

Off topic as an artist who made some songs and wrote lyrics for other artists I gotta say you got nice writing, maybe u should try write sometimes it helps for me at least.