vulkann

vulkann

May 27, 2023
I dont have any reliable ways to ctb. every single day is filled with suffering and mental anguish. all im told is "it gets better".
seriously fuck off. why does everyone look at my own life and experiences with rose tinted glasses. no one will ever understand how hard it is to not throw myself into oncoming traffic.

fuck the world too. my ex was the only person i trusted and it turns out she is equally as bad as everyone else in this world.

all i can do it scratch my arms until they bleed to distract myself

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans, outrider567, kunikuzushi and 4 others
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I thought I could trust my ex too. She knew 1% of my mental problems and left me over them anyway. It sucks... I'm sorry..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, AshClouds, Kikoo and 1 other person
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I thought I could trust my ex too. She knew 1% of my mental problems and left me over them anyway. It sucks... I'm sorry..
It's tragic how some people get so much care over their issues, but the second their partner has any, they're out. :/

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AshClouds, Kikoo and AllFoxedOut
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I understand your pain, the one person I loved threw me out like trash, I still see her in my head, I remember every conversation everything with perfect detail, I want it gone I want all those memories erased, she mostly likely manipulated me and used me, but I can't get her out of my head along with all the people I failed, If I could have those memories erased, I'd do it and my ctb urges would be gone. I hope you find peace in life or death. Life is shit but we are all in this together best of luck

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly so inhumane and disgusting denying people options of more reliable ways to die, I wish there was acceptance towards the fact that not everyone wants to suffer, I do understand that it's so awful feeling trapped here, Nembutal should be legalised so that we can finally free ourselves. It's like many people forget that we are all just destined to die anyway so it's cruel wanting to force people to suffer so unnecessarily all for the sake of it. I certainly despise this hellish world we exist in.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I dont have any reliable ways to ctb. every single day is filled with suffering and mental anguish. all im told is "it gets better".
seriously fuck off. why does everyone look at my own life and experiences with rose tinted glasses. no one will ever understand how hard it is to not throw myself into oncoming traffic.

fuck the world too. my ex was the only person i trusted and it turns out she is equally as bad as everyone else in this world.

all i can do it scratch my arms until they bleed to distract myself
One thing I learned even the closest can you do you the worse also never understood why people say things get better like who are you to say that. Everyone to a certain extent have been in a situation or are in one right now. How you react to situations will always come back in a different way or form. Best thing to do is move on.