E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I have no friends :meh:the only friend I have who is an old man only rings me up to ask me for naked pictures and what I'm wearing to bed . Feel so lonely in this life maybe I should put myself out of my misery by ending things I'm always lonely and feel like was not made to have friends no one even talks to me anymore I'm a stupid piece of crap who shouldn't clearly be alive

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Sinai Silence, KleinerWolf, TheSoulless and 6 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
How old are you? I'm sure you can make friends. Having nobody is lonely and definitely damaged mental health a lot so I understand you. Is there no way for you to connect with people? Perhaps even online is better than nothing?

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Conker and elizabethisworthless
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
I am alone, maybe we could be friends,and maybe more than that. I never had anyone but had firnds, now i dont have them eather. I wish to have girlfriend.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sensei, EGR92 and elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
How old are you? I'm sure you can make friends. Having nobody is lonely and definitely damaged mental health a lot so I understand you. Is there no way for you to connect with people? Perhaps even online is better than nothing?
I'm 18. No can't connect with anyone not even online :aw: can never make friends. I just live with my abusive family who hate me. everytime I make a friend they always leave me too so just always alone hate my life there must be something wrong with me I really should kill my self since no one really cares about me
I am alone, maybe we could be friends,and maybe more than that. I never had anyone but had firnds, now i dont have them eather. I wish to have girlfriend.
Yeah sure we can friends maybe I don't know how long it will last for though since I'm not good at keeping friends

Last edited:
C

Crumbledank

May 14, 2020
I have no friends :meh:the only friend I have who is an old man only rings me up to ask me for naked pictures and what I'm wearing to bed . Feel so lonely in this life maybe I should put myself out of my misery by ending things I'm always lonely and feel like was not made to have friends no one even talks to me anymore I'm a stupid piece of crap who shouldn't clearly be alive

The old man certainly isn't a friend, then! Friends don't do that.

Reactions: KleinerWolf, SSlostallhope, Woodnote and 1 other person
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
Maybe you should find a hobby for yourself and have social interactions there. There definitely are free hobbies that you could undertake. Try a number of them and see with which one you click with.

Reactions: Quimont and Sensei
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm 18. No can't connect with anyone not even online :aw: can never make friends. I just live with my abusive family who hate me. everytime I make a friend they always leave me too so just always alone hate my life there must be something wrong with me I really should kill my self since no one really cares about me

Yeah sure we can friends maybe I don't know how long it will last for though since I'm not good at keeping friends
It is difficult. I'm also 18 now and it feels like socializing just gets harder after school since you're not surrounded by teenagers that will loosely adopt you into their friend group if you look lonely anymore. It feels like now not being able to start conversations means I will never talk to any new people. It really is easy to end up totally alone simply because you're unable to connect with new people well.

With that said I am sure there are things you can try. Are you going into any further education or training? Work? Those places are opportunities to meet some new people. perhaps you could try to engage with hobby related communities online or irl. Even if it's something quite vague it's much easier to connect with people when you already have a common interest to talk about. Don't go into friendships nervous about what will happen in the long-term; it's fine to just throw yourself at people a little and see if it works. You might find that the majority of people you interact with don't vibe with you at all, but that is okay - there will be some people you click with.

I would say be careful about meeting people under the premise of being lonely. Being lonely is not a good common trait to start friendships with alone. I've had some weird interactions with sketchy people in places where everyone advertises themselves as 'lonely and looking for friends' so be careful. I hope you do manage to make some friends, and feel free to message me if you want to talk. Isolation is horrible and support could really help your mental state.

Reactions: Astral316 and Bea
K

Kain10th

May 7, 2020
i have none either. keeping friends was always a struggle for me

Reactions: Astral316
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
When you want to ctb, nobody can understand you - except suicidal people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fizz, RRH and SSlostallhope
strawberryfield

strawberryfield

Jul 10, 2020
i'm so sorry, you deserve better. i think you should start by stopping the old man from contacting you because he's probably taking advantage and i know it's very hard but maybe try new hobbies or making online friends using different social media platforms?

Reactions: KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Jesus Christ! Whoever the creepy old stalker is... I would like to tell him that there are a lot of cells in prison for that.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I really hope that you can find friends here. Like Alucard said, it's difficult to connect with people who don't feel the same way about life as you do. There are already people in this thread who have expressed care and concern for you. I'm sure you can find a friend here.

Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
This is so relatable. Idk why it's so hard to make friends and why people always leave me or use me. Only every now and then I get hit up by some horny dude. Idk wtf is wrong with me

• Hugs