spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Im so fucking tired of life. I hate weekdays and everything what's happening there but I also hate weekends because I got no friends and isolating myself the whole day. I don't even can go out for a cigarette if its daylight. I fucking hate my pathetic existence. I want to finish my planning and kill myself as early as possible. But hey, a person noticed me and asked if im okay lol

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: universe, AnonymousS, Felix007 and 5 others
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Me too, I'm tired. I'm not in work, out on disability due to a massive trauma I had around June. I feel your pain, I have to jump start my car because I left it sit for too long without turning it on. The sun is shining right now, and I don't want to go outside to do it. It's pathetic. I'm pathetic.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, too. Hope you find the peace you deserve ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: universe and ImsooDone1N
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i've not had a friend in my life for over 10 years i didn't miss much at all not that the ones i did have were any good for me anyway

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eldiablo666 and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Relatable on so many levels - I hate my existence as well. however I kinda have to go out for things as I live alone (unless cats count- they give company, but cant help me out with stuff). Its like I'm just waiting for everything to be over & done with. Which definitely isn't living or enjoying life.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
spectraltease

spectraltease

Sep 23, 2022
Me too, I'm tired. I'm not in work, out on disability due to a massive trauma I had around June. I feel your pain, I have to jump start my car because I left it sit for too long without turning it on. The sun is shining right now, and I don't want to go outside to do it. It's pathetic. I'm pathetic.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, too. Hope you find the peace you deserve ♡
I feel so pathetic too. Im so bored but don't want to get outside still.
Thank you very much for your awnser, it helps.
Relatable on so many levels - I hate my existence as well. however I kinda have to go out for things as I live alone (unless cats count- they give company, but cant help me out with stuff). Its like I'm just waiting for everything to be over & done with. Which definitely isn't living or enjoying life.
Yeah same. The only thing I do outside is grocery shopping and if I do it, I go around 9pm so there is nobody and sometimes I just go down the tracks where I will kill myself and than go home again. Some pathetic shit.
Im happy for you that you have some cats who spend u some company. Same, just want everything to go over.

Last edited:
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I hate the daylight as well. If I had the chance I covered all of my house to not entering not a single light. I just stay in bed all day.

Reactions: spectraltease
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Totally understand the cigarette thing. I hate my life SO much when I go out on the porch, light up, only for one of my neighbors to pull up looking at me all judgmental and shit or worse... my one neighbor's kids run out of the damn apartment and start harassing me and trying to pet my (very antisocial) cat. I can't bear to smoke inside because it's disgusting. I don't even smoke in my car. Sometimes I will drive to an empty parking lot and stand outside of my car to smoke... sometimes it's fine, but more often than not some freak will pull in and park near me because the universe just fucking sucks like that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also tired of everything. Absolutely nothing could make life worth it for me. There could never be any benefit to me being here, only disadvantages.
I know that it's so dreadful having to endure a life that you hate.
I wish you freedom.

Reactions: eldiablo666 and spectraltease
spectraltease

spectraltease

Sep 23, 2022
Totally understand the cigarette thing. I hate my life SO much when I go out on the porch, light up, only for one of my neighbors to pull up looking at me all judgmental and shit or worse... my one neighbor's kids run out of the damn apartment and start harassing me and trying to pet my (very antisocial) cat. I can't bear to smoke inside because it's disgusting. I don't even smoke in my car. Sometimes I will drive to an empty parking lot and stand outside of my car to smoke... sometimes it's fine, but more often than not some freak will pull in and park near me because the universe just fucking sucks like that.
Me irl. If I could, I would smoke in my apartment but I can't because its disgusting and I don't have much space so the smoke will be everywhere. If I go out all the neighbors looking at me and I have to say hello or some shit. I fucking hate ppl frfr

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Me irl. If I could, I would smoke in my apartment but I can't because its disgusting and I don't have much space so the smoke will be everywhere. If I go out all the neighbors looking at me and I have to say hello or some shit. I fucking hate ppl frfr
Yeah I feel you. I personally HATE the way people look at you like you're a goddamn criminal for smoking a cigarette.
I feel terrible.
I'm bored.
I pay rent for this porch.
I'm not blowing smoke in your face or on your baby so FUCK OFF omg.
Luckily, no one says hi to me at my small complex except the little girl who is obsessed with my cat lol. I swear I could be dead in this place for a week none of my neighbors would think anything of it. I was brutally attacked in my apartment earlier this year, screaming for my life, and the neighbor on the other side of the wall of the room I was in didn't wake up or care.

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
I'm also tired of everything. Absolutely nothing could make life worth it for me. There could never be any benefit to me being here, only disadvantages.
I know that it's so dreadful having to endure a life that you hate.
I wish you freedom.
Life is a bad joke

spectraltease

spectraltease

Sep 23, 2022
Yeah I feel you. I personally HATE the way people look at you like you're a goddamn criminal for smoking a cigarette.
I feel terrible.
I'm bored.
I pay rent for this porch.
I'm not blowing smoke in your face or on your baby so FUCK OFF omg.
Luckily, no one says hi to me at my small complex except the little girl who is obsessed with my cat lol. I swear I could be dead in this place for a week none of my neighbors would think anything of it. I was brutally attacked in my apartment earlier this year, screaming for my life, and the neighbor on the other side of the wall of the room I was in didn't wake up or care.
Fr, they fucking look at me like a criminal too. Just let me smoke fucker lol.
Fuck them, I don't have contact to my neighbors too. One of them are ok and I say hey but the other ones can fuck theirselfs. I said hello and they look me in my eyes and ignore me lol.

Reactions: almaranthine
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
Fr, they fucking look at me like a criminal too. Just let me smoke fucker lol.
Fuck them, I don't have contact to my neighbors too. One of them are ok and I say hey but the other ones can fuck theirselfs. I said hello and they look me in my eyes and ignore me lol.
Yup been there... which is why I don't even bother to feign politeness anymore. Half of my neighbors speak Spanish and I wouldn't be able to have a conversation with them even if I wanted to but... they definitely know what "hi/hello" means lmfao

Reactions: spectraltease