• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tweaka2x

tweaka2x

CCCdreams
May 26, 2023
Man. I finally have it. Knowing I have F I am in peace. I have come so close to death so many times. But now. Now I will do it right. Now my fate is sealed. It's time to say goodbye.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheB0Ar, not-2-b-the-answer, escape_from_hell and 19 others
L

lonely and depresse

Jun 29, 2024
Good luck

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Lostman1029
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Luck to you on your journey, I am saving up clean time to use F effectively, I wish you nothing but peace. Listen to good music.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Not A Fan
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Hoping your find the peace you crave.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Life is definitely not a song...
Mar 14, 2024
Franko782

Franko782

Jul 25, 2022
I know that life is not fair,
Before you leave I give you a hug goodbye
Bye
go calmly

• Love
dietcokecan

dietcokecan

The Cosmos is all that is or was or ever will be.
Jun 25, 2024
Man. I finally have it. Knowing I have F I am in peace. I have come so close to death so many times. But now. Now I will do it right. Now my fate is sealed. It's time to say goodbye.
What's F?

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
feelinggloomy

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Peace

• Love
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i wish you the best of luck and i hope you find the peace you've been searching for on the other side <3

• Love
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
so sorry it came to this, i hope its easy and painless 🖤

• Love
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
I wish you luck op..

• Love
tvo

tvo

Student
Apr 3, 2024
Goodbye, have a smooth transition.

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Hope you find your peace.

• Love
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Luck to you on your journey, I am saving up clean time to use F effectively, I wish you nothing but peace. Listen to good music.
How much time do you think you need to have? I have a tolerance. I use 2 or 3 small shots a day. How long do you think someone might have to WD before you could use it to ctb?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
How much time do you think you need to have? I have a tolerance. I use 2 or 3 small shots a day. How long do you think someone might have to WD before you could use it to ctb?
The WD from F, differs person to person, but once you get a couple weeks off it your body starts to reset. I have seven months as of right now, I want more than that so my tolerance doesnt shoot up again and I have to start over.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
The WD from F, differs person to person, but once you get a couple weeks off it your body starts to reset. I have seven months as of right now, I want more than that so my tolerance doesnt shoot up again and I have to start over.
I've withdrawn it from it before, but only due to being in jail or running out of money, so the issue of willpower was irrelevant.

With what I've got now, I won't be running out for a very, very long time. For some reason, I doubt I could kick it if I have a huge brick of the stuff sitting in the house. I'm trying to avoid suffering, so I probably won't be trying that.

But wow... 7 months is a long time... how do you feel?

bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I hope you found the peace you were looking for

• Love
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I've withdrawn it from it before, but only due to being in jail or running out of money, so the issue of willpower was irrelevant.

With what I've got now, I won't be running out for a very, very long time. For some reason, I doubt I could kick it if I have a huge brick of the stuff sitting in the house. I'm trying to avoid suffering, so I probably won't be trying that.

But wow... 7 months is a long time... how do you feel?
Tbh it's maddening, I know exactly where to go etc. I think a lot of people with perhaps a differing outlook would feel good right now, all I wanna do is use, its tough af.

• Wow
Reactions: Not A Fan
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Tbh it's maddening, I know exactly where to go etc. I think a lot of people with perhaps a differing outlook would feel good right now, all I wanna do is use, its tough af.
Well from one junkie to another... mad respect! A week or two of hellish withdrawals is one thing. It's the months that stretch out after the withdrawal where the real challenge lies.

I just wish they had a better name for it than "PAWS," because it sure ain't very cute and cuddly.

Does it ever actually get better for people? The couple times I've ever made it several months of not using, the fact that one never really starts feeling better, was pretty discouraging. But then, it's basically just the way I felt before I had ever used opioids.

If "normal" already sucks by default, then I'm not sure it's something I'd ever want to go back to.

Thanks for the reply and I wish you the best in your endeavors. (Sorry I know maybe some people might not like the word junkie but I mean it endearingly)

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
If anyone could give me advice on how to get F reliably (whether through the DNM or streets), I'd appreciate any guidance.

Reactions: escape_from_hell