• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
For the method. Thought about traveling to Mexico to try my luck to get N but the person taking me seems a bit flakey.

I also haven't had any luck finding "SN".

I do have friends in the drug scene, but they refuse to help me get sources for "F', and I'm also scared I might not be able to travel back to my country with "F", which is where I need to ctb since my funeral arragments are there.

I'm praying for a miracle. I'm ready to go. I just need to find my source.

Thank you šŸ¤šŸ–¤

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Your account is too new to dm, once you've spent a bit of time here I'm sure people will be able to point you in the right direction for SN

Reactions: DaatiSimi
DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
Your account is too new to dm, once you've spent a bit of time here I'm sure people will be able to point you in the right direction for SN
Thank you dear. I'm really looking forward to the trip to Mexico.
Obtaining "N" would be the dream bezH, G-d willingly, that would be absolutely perfect.
I just need to get it before January so I can still get my funeral arrangement back in my county as it was planned.

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Thank you dear. I'm really looking forward to the trip to Mexico.
Obtaining "N" would be the dream bezH, G-d willingly, that would be absolutely perfect.
I just need to get it before January so I can still get my funeral arrangement back in my county as it was planned.
Just don't get your hopes up too much. N can be really, really difficult to get, even in Mexico. And please be careful with the person who's taking you, there's some pretty awful people in the world that will take advantage of your desperation, and the fact you've said they're being flaky could be a red flag.
I obviously don't know your situation, but just some words of advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: DaatiSimi
DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
Just don't get your hopes up too much. N can be really, really difficult to get, even in Mexico. And please be careful with the person who's taking you, there's some pretty awful people in the world that will take advantage of your desperation, and the fact you've said they're being flaky could be a red flag.
I obviously don't know your situation, but just some words of advice.
Thank you, I know, I know. I really appreciate it though. I kinda want to sit down with a big yellow pages book and call one by one every vet store I can to ask for it.

There's also some places online where they sell "SN" in Mexico, but it's not food grade and I don't know the difference

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Thank you, I know, I know. I really appreciate it though. I kinda want to sit down with a big yellow pages book and call one by one every vet store I can to ask for it.

There's also some places online where they sell "SN" in Mexico, but it's not food grade and I don't know the difference
Doesn't need to be food grade, just needs to be pure. 98/99% would be ideal.
Calling vet stores deffo a no go.. but you knew that already haha

DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
Doesn't need to be food grade, just needs to be pure. 98/99% would be ideal.
Calling vet stores deffo a no go.. but you knew that already haha
mejico majico

Mexico is fucked up. If I walk to a ranch veterinary in the middle of nowhere and I show them a 100$ bill and tell them what I need sooner or later I'd find someone who would get it for me.

What gets me it's the lack of time.
My ex was heavenly involved in drugs, he had a hard addiction to 2cbc, ketamine and cocaine.

I wish I hadn't burn that bridge. He was a wealthy an influential man among the community, his sources were only of the most high quality.

Even if I hadn't burnt it, I don't know if he would have pointed me in the direction of his dealers. :(

Last edited: