SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
The cliff is only 80 foot but I have no other options .
I am completely done and fucked off with everything.
I don't want to have to do this, I don't want to die but I have no way out apart from this.
I'm sorry

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Luchs, LastFlowers and 17 others
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
80ft? i don't think that's a good height at all. i don't think that's high enough, and if you survive you'll be in a far worse position...

Reactions: LastFlowers, x-Ace-x, Longman and 3 others
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
80ft? i don't think that's a good height at all. i don't think that's high enough, and if you survive you'll be in a far worse position...
I know I might survive, but it is my only option.
I can't get SN again as my husband found my last batch and now knows what the parcel looks like, and I have tried hanging myself and failed too many times.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Mare Tranquillitatis, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
thereisnoneed

thereisnoneed

Jan 23, 2020
I can't get SN again as my husband found my last batch and now knows what the parcel looks like, and I have tried hanging myself and failed too many times.

Have you tried full hanging?

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Is there no way to get out of your situation? I can read your desperation. Sending you light and love, whatever you decide.

Reactions: Sadkitty
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
Is there no way to get out of your situation? I can read your desperation. Sending you light and love, whatever you decide.
I can see no way out
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
Have you tried sending SN to a different address?

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hi, I'm sorry you feel this is the only way but have you considered CO. All you really need is a car with and some tape to block the vents. Some charcoal in a steel bucket or something to hold it in.

I don't think you should jump the 80ft. The chances of dying are very low. The risk of putting yourself in a worse condition is high in this one. Please do not jump as it is evident that you will end up in a worse condition.

There are many places to hang. If you have a car you can travel to a forest of some sort. Or even get a rather strap and practice the night night method.

Please don't hurt yourself. But whatever option you take I wish the best and that you can find peace.

Reactions: Sslsh, Deleted member 14386 and I’mDone
M

Meowkin

Student
May 6, 2020
I don't want to have to do this, I don't want to die but I have no way out apart from this.
I'm sorry

Good luck. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I'm sorry

Please don't. 80' is very unlikely to be fatal and is pretty much guaranteed to leave you in a huge amount of pain with a strong possibility of being disabled.

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
I used to jump 40ft rocks as a kid, narrowing your feet and going in like a bullet. It hurt like hell and a few people broke their feet/ankles. @80ft I really wouldn't recommend it. There has to be another option? why the rush?
edit: @other members, could a rope be tied to a tree or something near the cliff to do a full suspension?

Last edited:
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
I'm not sure I'll be able to do it today.
I told my husband I wanted to go for a bike ride after his parcel comes and hes being extremely suspicious of me

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, FriendofDeath and Brackenshire
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
It is hard when people try to stop you, as if it was their life and their choice.

Are you talking about 24 m / 80 ft over water or soil?

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
It is hard when people try to stop you, as if it was their life and their choice.

Are you talking about 24 m / 80 ft over water or soil?
Over sand but it's a bit sloped so I could hit the base of the cliff on the way down

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Over sand but it's a bit sloped so I could hit the base of the cliff on the way down

So risky. Please reconsider. If you end up paralysed or so severely injured that you can't walk unaided then you will suffer the same mental agony that you now feel for the rest of your natural life. Acting rashly now would ironically prolong your pain. And then there's the physical pain on top.

Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I want you to know I'm thinking about you and keeping you in my heart and thoughts, even if it changes little to nothing. I'm so sorry for your situation!!! I love you?

Love
—Alec.

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
I couldn't leave my flat.
My husband is being very suspicious of me and I didn't want him calling the Police so I couldn't go.

V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
Why did you fail with hanging? Full or partial?

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Wishing for you a calmness of mind and spirit

Reactions: FriendofDeath and SHThrowAway213
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
Why did you fail with hanging? Full or partial?
Partial
Could not make myself pass out
Have nowhere to do full
What caused his suspicion?
He knows that my mental health is bad atm, and when it is this bad he knows my suicidal urges are bad.
And I don't usally go for a random bike ride, if I want to go out I usally take the dog for a walk

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I don't want to encourage, but knowing how much pain you are in, I can understand why you state you want too.
80ft may or may not work, People have died from lower, people have survived from higher.

I really wish help was there for you :(

Reactions: FriendofDeath and SHThrowAway213
I

Idledays

Mar 29, 2020
I couldn't leave my flat.
My husband is being very suspicious of me and I didn't want him calling the Police so I couldn't go.

Maybe let's slow down. It's hard when you hurt so much...but if you've raised suspicion it suggest you're possibly acting impulsively and out of character.

Take a breath.

How are you feeling about things now?

Reactions: Brackenshire
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

Apr 19, 2018
I don't want to encourage, but knowing how much pain you are in, I can understand why you state you want too.
80ft may or may not work, People have died from lower, people have survived from higher.

I really wish help was there for you :(
Thank you, I wish help was here for me too
Maybe let's slow down. It's hard when you hurt so much...but if you've raised suspicion it suggest you're possibly acting impulsively and out of character.

Take a breath.

How are you feeling about things now?
Not as impulsive now, but the urges are still strong