• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
I notice she was being quiet with me and avoiding me so I talked with her. She said that she didnt want to stay with me anymore.
All the reasons where very obvious lies. Now I here, thinking how I not going to find anybody ever again and that anybody that likes me has to be insane people. This just came in my worst time ever

• Hugs
Reactions: melancholymallory03, poilala1, sugarh1gh and 2 others
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Leave her ASAP. Dont wait for her to do it. Chances are she might be the one to reconsider things knowing you pulled the trigger on this before she does it

• Love
Reactions: golta and set0553
Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
Yeah join the club of people who can't seem to meet anyone who likes them the same way their ex did and you start wondering if you're gonna die a sad lonely old man.

• Aww..
Reactions: Reallysad, golta, MatrixPrisoner and 3 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Don't let people jerk you around like this. Leave her. It may be cliché but you don't really know what kinds of people you will meet, come the passage of time. Staying with someone who treats you like this will only give you misery and prolong what has to be done. Trust me when I say that leaving her will be healthier for you, and it's important to give yourself respect and decency when she clearly isn't interested in doing so.

• Love
Reactions: golta and Forveleth
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
Don't let people jerk you around like this. Leave her. It may be cliché but you don't really know what kinds of people you will meet, come the passage of time. Staying with someone who treats you like this will only give you misery and prolong what has to be done. Trust me when I say that leaving her will be healthier for you, and it's important to give yourself respect and decency when she clearly isn't interested in doing so.
Yeah, I did that

• Love
Reactions: Saturn_
nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
i hope you feel better :(

Reactions: Saturn_
Rockman

Rockman

Student
Feb 9, 2020
Find yourself again and be happy forever. Good investment. You'll never leave yourself till the end.