• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
Today I received an expulsion letter from a club I was in. This was due to a fight about politics. My position was that no state has the right to prosecute someone for a mere opinion/thought. For some reason, they found this offensive, and resorted in the end to personal insults. Now I wake up to the news that I'm expelled from the club.
This is an unfortunate chain of events, as I wanted to integrate myself within this club and form new relationships with other people. But I guess this club is nothing but a thought police, a pathetic mini dictatorship that ostracizes anyone with a different opinion.
I was humiliated, mocked at, insulted, and now expelled. Their reasons for the explusion was that I made remarks which show a "disregard for human dignity". But this is just a blatant lie meant to cover up the actual fact that the club members disdain me because I just happened to not agree with them on a certain issue.
Is this the time for me to just say "their loss" and forget about this whole thing?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Archness, loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
It's definitely their loss.

The people within the group showed their true colors, and you dodged a bullet by attempting to establish bonds with any of them.

You could possibly even take the issue to a higher up and show that you wrongly expelled, but it of course would be better if you had proof.

Reactions: loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and HuskyD'hiver
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
What kind of club was it may I ask?

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Based. It takes guts to do what you did in todays world.

If I could call any life a waste it would be the one of a mere human sheep that won't think for itself.

It is subjective ofc but that is how I see it.

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
What kind of club was it may I ask?
The main activity of the club is making simulations of united nations conferences. So its interests mainly lie in politics, diplomacy,etc

Reactions: loopdaloop and HuskyD'hiver
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
Oh Model UN, that's what I worried you wouod say. I'm an active member of my Model UN club at my univeristy despite me being a freshman, mostly because ai want to several confences when I was in high school. That's complete bullshit if you got kicked out for speaking you mind, since that's one of the central points of Model UN, it's for nerds that like politics. Your point makes valid sense as the only way I can see them kicking you out is for missunderstanding your statement to make it seem like you say that racism should be allowed. I do hope that's not what you meant, but I do hope that this goes well for you whether that means you get back into the club, or you tell them to go fuck themselves.

Menschenmühle

Menschenmühle

Jan 21, 2022
Oh Model UN, that's what I worried you wouod say. I'm an active member of my Model UN club at my univeristy despite me being a freshman, mostly because ai want to several confences when I was in high school. That's complete bullshit if you got kicked out for speaking you mind, since that's one of the central points of Model UN, it's for nerds that like politics. Your point makes valid sense as the only way I can see them kicking you out is for missunderstanding your statement to make it seem like you say that racism should be allowed. I do hope that's not what you meant, but I do hope that this goes well for you whether that means you get back into the club, or you tell them to go fuck themselves.
there's no way I'll be brought back to the club. In the expulsion letter, they said that the decision to expell me is irrevocable. For personal reasons, I don't want to go back and talk with these same people who previously treated me with contempt.
I never said that racism should be allowed, in fact, I made sure to make a difference between a hate crime such as racism, and a mere opinion that deals with abstractions, not actual people.

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
InLoveWithAGhost

InLoveWithAGhost

Jan 20, 2023
Holy shit. Not to "literally 1984" but that's definitely a good thing you got kicked out if they'd do it for something like "thoughtcrime isn't real/holding bigoted views but not acting on them isn't illegal." I do get how this could be slippery sloped into "racism good actually" but it's still a logical leap. Not somewhere I'd want to be if that's the level they think on.

• Aww..
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver and Menschenmühle
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
there's no way I'll be brought back to the club. In the expulsion letter, they said that the decision to expell me is irrevocable. For personal reasons, I don't want to go back and talk with these same people who previously treated me with contempt.
I never said that racism should be allowed, in fact, I made sure to make a difference between a hate crime such as racism, and a mere opinion that deals with abstractions, not actual people.
Yeah, that's complete BS then that they kicked you out for that man. Sorry that that happened to you. Hope that you can potenially find another group to do your interests with then.

Reactions: BrainShower