• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
So there was a thread recently about not wanting to destroy their parents by committing suicide. Well I have a really really bad case. I have a identical twin sister who has been with me since day 1. We do everything together and are bond is even closer then most marriages and relationships. Its been a blessing and a curse having her here with me.Shes literally my identical other half. I cant even think she can imagine life without me. I don't think she would survive if I were to go. I've been planning my suicide for some time but shes the only reason im still alive and that makes me angry but really sad at the same time. I wish we could both just do it together. What can I do guys?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, WearyWanderer, forever21 and 3 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Can you open up to her about how you are feeling? Maybe that is all you really need for someone to listen, to be understood, to work through things together? Obvs I don't know yr full story - but maybe what you need is to have someone to talk to...I'm sure she must love and care about you enough not to judge you or make you feel bad...for well..feeling bad?

• Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings, Kira, Moonicide and 3 others
T

Tiedie

Oct 21, 2019
I also have a identical twin sister. I totally get it. I have no answer as this post just made me realize what I'd be doing to her. We are close but she is currently in the psych ward.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer, Moonicide and Mizzmini45
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
I also have a identical twin sister. I totally get it. I have no answer as this post just made me realize what I'd be doing to her. We are close but she is currently in the psych ward.
Same. My twin sister has been locked up in something similar to a psych ward for over 10 years now. Our bond is so strong, that other people who don't know anything else about us probably think we are obsessed with each other. Maybe we are. We live for each other. If I'd die, she'll come shortly after and vice versa. I don't want to leave her here and I definitely don't want to stay without her either.

Is your twin sister depressed and/or suicidal? Do you think she'll end it as well if you do and if so, how does that make you feel? Would your parents (if that applies to your situation) be able to "handle" it? You have to ask yourself if you'd still do it if you know 100% sure she'll do it as well and you need to think about how that would make you feel. My twin sister would follow me, I know that for 100% sure. But how about yours?

Last edited:
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Can you open up to her about how you are feeling? Maybe that is all you really need for someone to listen, to be understood, to work through things together? Obvs I don't know yr full story - but maybe what you need is to have someone to talk to...I'm sure she must love and care about you enough not to judge you or make you feel bad...for well..feeling bad?
I tried a few times but its hard because when i start to bring it up she switches the topic. I have a long history of this kinds of stuff(and so has she). Its kind of like something we both know but don't like to talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I tried a few times but its hard because when i start to bring it up and switches the topic. I have a long history of this kinds of stuff(and so has she). Its kind of like something we both know but don't like to talk about.
That's tricky. U gotta say u reaaalllly need to talk this time & that's she the only person u feel u can open up to?

M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
Same. My twin sister has been locked up in something similar to a psych ward for over 10 years now. Our bond is so strong, that other people who don't know anything else about us probably think we are obsessed with each other. Maybe we are. We live for each other. If I'd die, she'll come shortly after and vice versa. I don't want to leave her here and I definitely don't want to stay without her either.

Is your twin sister depressed and/or suicidal? Do you think she'll end it as well if you do and if so, how does that make you feel? Would your parents (if that applies to your situation) be able to "handle" it? You have to ask yourself if you'd still do it if you know 100% sure she'll do it as well and you need to think about how that would make you feel. My twin sister would follow me, I know that for 100% sure. But how about yours?

You situation sounds similar to mine. We both are obbessed with each other also. We even sleep in the same room every other night together. My sister almost killed herself a few years back from a unsuccessful but highly dangerous suicide attempt. We both are highly depressed and suicidal but im actively making an attempt now. I'm tired and just want out. Shes trying to hold on and get better for now. I was trying to sit down with her and see if we could end this together. I do know that if I go before her, she will go soon after just like in your situation. But the pain she will feel i just cant come to terms with it. I would not wish this situation on anyone. Parents are hard but I don't think most people can imagine having a twin sister who has done everything with you since preschool is like. That's the hard part. You want to leave but have to stay. No one understands unless they are in our shoes.

Have you ever talked to your sister about this kinds of stuff together?
That's tricky. U gotta say u reaaalllly need to talk this time & that's she the only person u feel u can open up to?
yes. Shes the only one. I'll find a time soon to really talk.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
You situation sounds similar to mine. We both are obbessed with each other also. We even sleep in the same room every other night together. My sister almost killed herself a few years back from a unsuccessful but highly dangerous suicide attempt. We both are highly depressed and suicidal but im actively making an attempt now. I'm tired and just want out. Shes trying to hold on and get better for now. I was trying to sit down with her and see if we could end this together. I do know that if I go before her, she will go soon after just like in your situation. But the pain she will feel i just cant come to terms with it. I would not wish this situation on anyone. Parents are hard but I don't think most people can imagine having a twin sister who has done everything with you since preschool is like. That's the hard part. You want to leave but have to stay. No one understands unless they are in our shoes.

Have you ever talked to your sister about this kinds of stuff together?

yes. Shes the only one. I'll find a time soon to really talk.
Wait, are you my twin sister? We even sleep in the same bed on the weekends (she's allowed to come home every weekend for almost a year now).

Most people really don't understand. Luckily I'm not the only one and neither are you. It's good to know you're not the only one, even though I don't wish these feelings and thoughts on anyone regarding my sister and being suicidal.

Goodluck x.

• Love
Reactions: Mizzmini45
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Wow! I never realized how it is for identical twins. Like how u feel like you are one in a weird way. It's like having a built in friend for life or until one of u passes first. It appears closer than other sibling relationships.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and Mizzmini45
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
No one really thinks of this situation because of how rare it is. Like I said I won't wish this on my worst enemy.
Wow! I never realized how it is for identical twins. Like how u feel like you are one in a weird way. It's like having a built in friend for life or until one of u passes first. It appears closer than other sibling relationships.
It really is. We know each other's social security numbers, can pass for one another, we go through everything together (from first jobs, boyfriends, aging , fears, death, if something bad happens to her it's like I have to go through it twice). It's hard seeing someone literally going through the same exact thing at the same exact time. Everyone thinks having a twin sister is so cool but they just don't understand the other side. You have a friend for life but it comes at a very high cost

Last edited: