Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
So I plan on dying either by September 14th (Saturday) night or by Sunday morning. More then likely not I will stay up until Sunday morning to CTB because I wanna watch toonami one last time. I have been practicing Night-Night with two shirts and my tree ratchet before my bean bags come in. It felt pretty good like a snug neck pillow except if said neck pillow was meant to be so comfortable you wont ever wanna wake up from sleeping on it! Practice makes perfect, I ordered my Cornhole sacks and a turkey bag so if strangulation doesn't get me I can fall back on asphyxiation.
Low-key this might be an op strat. Unless I fail in which case I atleast have mid day to keep trying before I just buy bullet's and steal my mom's pistol since legal adults can buy bullet's in Texas. Granted stealing my mom's gun will be hard since I don't know where she keeps it or how to get into her room without her catching onto me.

• Hugs
Reactions: exitingtothevoid, CantDoIt, damienlerone03 and 2 others
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
So I plan on dying either by September 14th (Saturday) night or by Sunday morning. More then likely not I will stay up until Sunday morning to CTB because I wanna watch toonami one last time. I have been practicing Night-Night with two shirts and my tree ratchet before my bean bags come in. It felt pretty good like a snug neck pillow except if said neck pillow was meant to be so comfortable you wont ever wanna wake up from sleeping on it! Practice makes perfect, I ordered my Cornhole sacks and a turkey bag so if strangulation doesn't get me I can fall back on asphyxiation.
Low-key this might be an op strat. Unless I fail in which case I atleast have mid day to keep trying before I just buy bullet's and steal my mom's pistol since legal adults can buy bullet's in Texas. Granted stealing my mom's gun will be hard since I don't know where she keeps it or how to get into her room without her catching onto me.
you seem very mature and confident

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you are searching for.