dp 14

dp 14

loser
Apr 6, 2023
When I was a preteen, I made up these random guys as a joke to my friend but she started relying on these "people" (I made fake accounts and talked to her as the guys) and she would vent to "them" and she fell in love with one and I was stuck, she was sad if "they" didn't text her. i did it for 3. fucking. years. i feel so guilty and disgusting. she's not my friend anymore due to other reasons and she still tries to talk to these fake accounts (i deleted them as best as i could) i even started believing they existed, as i would have dreams with these people in them. i did fucked up shit and im so scared she'll tell someone if she figures out it was me.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved and Memento
CountOfTuscany

CountOfTuscany

Sep 11, 2021
How old are you now? Do you still interact with this person or live in the same area as her? What you did was messed up, but by no means the worst thing a teen has ever done. You've learned from your mistake, and she'll move on one day. Keep your chin up.

Reactions: MrShino
starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
its okay man, i knew a girl who did the same thing and so many others who have also done the same. you know its wrong and that a good thing to recognize. she was in a vulnerable place and needed someone. why did you feel like you couldn't show those parts of yourself to her and had to hide under an alias? just delete everything and never talk about it again, they were not a part of your life and only a part of hers so there is no connection to you to these accounts or these people. people do not usually try to find their online friends after their disappearance beyond the surface level, you're okay.