Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
There's nothing that gets me more depressed, it's terrible seeing so much misery in the world and bad things happening to good people.
Sometimes I see good people really sick or that died tragically or just in terrible conditions on tv and that's the worst part, I feel like it should be me in their place. I know that I don't deserve the life I have or the oxigen I breathe and if I died the only person that would miss me would be my mom, even if her life would be a lot easier if I was not around for sure.

I literally have no friends, the only human contact that I have is my mom and I'm also a faillure on every aspect of my life. Even though I had everything to be completelly happy, successful and have a productive life I'm a useless piece of garbage, a parasite. I know that if one of those people were in my place they could actually be a decent human and be able to contribute with society in some way.

Well anyway, thank you for reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: Numbtopain97, puppy9, Woodnote and 1 other person
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Why do you think you deserve something bad to happen to you?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Don't watch the news. You will want to kill yourself lol! Especially the mainstream media that's on tv. It's designed on purpose to make people feel like shit to keep u in that low vibrational state. Whatever u focus on grows so be careful what u focus on. That will be what manifests in your life. Same with thoughts, if u have lots of negative thinking it destroys u and your capacity to improve your life. Obviously u are not those terrible things u think u are. It's a miracle you are even here and u have value just because u are here. Please don't hate yourself because u don't have friends. It's time to focus on loving yourself and finding ways to be of service to other people. That is one way u can attract friends pursue something u want or go where the people are who u might want as friends. Pursue your interests and the friends will come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Woodnote
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I don't watch or read the news. I make sure I'm aware of what's important but I avoid most of it. It just makes me want to end my life now. I know how you feel about being a friendless failure. I feel the same. I had the potential to live a decent life and ruined it.

Reactions: Numbtopain97