i hate to think i'm gonna give them the sweet taste of thinking i gave up

i know it won't matter since i'll be gone and my suffering will end but still

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, Tony24 and 2 others
L

losingsteam3141

Grad Student USA
Aug 30, 2024
I totally agree I know there are people hoping the worst for me that will be happy if I ctb.

I want to prove them wrong but its so hard fighting

• Love
Reactions: RainyDaysGrapefruit
Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
I think of it this way, that I am more free than them and I wont even have the ability to even bother thinking about how they will now have to wait for themselves

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Will other people blame them though? Maybe that's some consolation. If I do manage to CTB, I find it somewhat consoling that my oldest friend knows where this all started. It's not exactly all due to this other person now but, they certainly set me on the path.

I don't think they'll ever feel bad about that. I believe them to be a narcissist. They used to and likely still do twist things so that they're the victim. I suppose to some extent, they were- neither of us wanted to be together growing up. Still- these sorts of people do care what others think of them. So, I suppose that's the only thing to feel consolled by. That some people will know the truth and judge them badly for it.

Ghostgirl

Ghostgirl

Sep 25, 2021
Right there with you! I have ppl who dislike me and do black magic and all that! I hope one ignorant bully doesn't say like "I did this" to her šŸ¤£