• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I really do, I find it such a disgusting thing to say, it's deeply insensitive and just invalidates how hellish existence truly is, there's no beauty in how existing beings have been tormented so immensely all throughout history, existence really is an abomination, an unnecessary harm that never should have existed, I find it beyond tragic how life even exists at all.

I just find it insane to say that existence is "beautiful" especially as there is literally no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, it's so disturbing how one can suffer so much and feel so much immense agony yet not die. Existence really does cause nothing but pain, this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything will always be so hellish, I see existence of life as the most horrific tragedy, more than anything I wish I never existed.

I just want non-existence as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm. It especially disgusts me when that toxic positivity is used by anti-suicide people, honestly it's just absolutely horrific how we exist in this reality yet so many humans repeat that toxic positivity and are so anti-suicide, for me personally suicide is all that feels rational, there was never anything desirable about existence in the first place.

• Love
Reactions: youshallrideeternal, redeeming_butterfly, myusername890 and 2 others
set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
There are moments in life, that have been good, like finding 100$ bill in the street when I needed money, time with dogs, etc, but the bad outweigh the good 100-1 a long time ago.. but its impossible to not exist once we have in fact, existed and are existing currently. The closer I get to death, the happier, kinder, and peaceful I get, as I don't see CTB as a bad or negative event, but a release, an exit from existence, that I can look forward to with joy. Might as well make the most of time left, and leave a few good memories for everyone. But yes, the normal, "happy" people that love life, and fear death are irritating and annoying with their "hope" and happiness crap..

Reactions: HopeToStay, Leiden, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
I really do, I find it such a disgusting thing to say, it's deeply insensitive and just invalidates how hellish existence truly is, there's no beauty in how existing beings have been tormented so immensely all throughout history, existence really is an abomination, an unnecessary harm that never should have existed, I find it beyond tragic how life even exists at all.

I just find it insane to say that existence is "beautiful" especially as there is literally no limit as to how much one can be tormented as long as they exist, it's so disturbing how one can suffer so much and feel so much immense agony yet not die. Existence really does cause nothing but pain, this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything will always be so hellish, I see existence of life as the most horrific tragedy, more than anything I wish I never existed.

I just want non-existence as it's the eternal absence of all suffering and harm. It especially disgusts me when that toxic positivity is used by anti-suicide people, honestly it's just absolutely horrific how we exist in this reality yet so many humans repeat that toxic positivity and are so anti-suicide, for me personally suicide is all that feels rational, there was never anything desirable about existence in the first place.
i never asked to be born. After everything some bad people put me thru, I now see that life is pain and agony

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov