Hollowmon

Hollowmon

Sad Girl
Jul 4, 2022
I wish there was some meaning to or some reason for my life being like this, an answer to "why me?" But it's just random, i had bad luck before i was born and now i suffer until i kill myself. I hate this universe, it feels as if i were to stop suffering and be happy it would be because reality broke and the world was about to end or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, asterisk3, markimobzzdeasui and 5 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm sorry you've had such bad luck, I can relate to that. Sometimes reality is extremely shitty.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowmon and markimobzzdeasui
J

jay308

Jan 16, 2023
I realized that world is a wonderful place if you have health ( physical & mental ) , money and family. however same world is hell if you loose any one of these.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowmon, asterisk3 and 3 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Life is hard, i hate my own life, my circunstances and everything, i don`t have motivation now

• Love
Reactions: disillusion, Hollowmon and asterisk3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The existence of life really is a tragedy and of course I believe that non existence is preferable to any kind of life in this horrific world. Existing is something harmful because like you said chance and luck determines everything and this means that continuing to exist is the ultimate risk as there is no limit as to how much we can potentially be tortured if we stay here.

But I also despise life and I view it as being the true problem. Of course existence is something so unnecessary and just leads to existing beings having to suffer all for no reason, life leads to nothing other than our eventual deterioration and death anyway so for me personally I see so much value in choosing not to delay our inevitable fate. Life is simply just a terrible consequence of evolution, something so worthless as life could never be meaningful in any way. Any attempt to search for meaning in this world is centred around delusions. I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Hollowmon, Unending and 3 others
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I wish there was some meaning to or some reason for my life being like this, an answer to "why me?" But it's just random, i had bad luck before i was born and now i suffer until i kill myself. I hate this universe, it feels as if i were to stop suffering and be happy it would be because reality broke and the world was about to end or something.
You're (we're) not alone. And that gives me hope. I'm trapped in some sort of a nightmare (almost like treehouse of horror from the simpsons or something) like...I can't get out at the moment, I'm trying to find a door though. I usually just numb out on alcohol...i have some money coming soon and I'm supposed to use that to like get away from this bullshit. Until then just hold on to what you need to pull you through....

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Hollowmon
asterisk3

asterisk3

gone
Jan 5, 2023
It's just random, i had bad luck before i was born and now i suffer until i kill myself. I hate this universe, it feels as if i were to stop suffering and be happy it would be because reality broke and the world was about to end or something.

Yup. Nailed it. Only those who know, know.

I realized that world is a wonderful place if you have health ( physical & mental ) , money and family. however same world is hell if you loose any one of these.

It's almost as if we all (humans) inhabit different "realities" altogether, practically speaking. When you understand this, you understand the best and worst things about our species and our world. Such a simple concept, but it often goes overlooked.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Hollowmon and Jarni