B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
They spread false allegations about me, told people I'm suicidal and self harm and about me getting raped. Told me to end myself. Told me I'm ugly and fat knowing I had an ED. They have literally beaten me up and thrown things at me.

Honestly I feel like if they didn't do this to me I wouldn't turned out more stable and maybe made it through my depression and suicidalness but they just had to make me suffer didn't they?

Well I want them to suffer. I can't do much but I'm going to say things about them anonymously and I'm going to insult them anonymously ill tell them all the horrible things they told me and won't hold back.

I hope they become mentally insane like me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, wiltingorchid, StolenLife and 4 others
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Whatever you do, hope you do it safely. And that it's fun and makes you feel much better

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and Catastrofe
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I can't blame you for your feelings and hope you find healing after all the nasty shit they've put you through. Honestly not even against karma myself in these situations, because people are cruel. And cruel people like that do deserve a taste of their own medicine, otherwise, nothing happens.
Just make sure you don't get hurt in the process okay? Especially involving anything illegal and whatnot. Your mental health comes before theirs 100% of the time. Wishing you the best.
<3

• Aww..
Reactions: Rational man
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
So sorry that you went through this. I understand the desire to get revenge. I highly recommend watching "The glory" a tv Kdrama about bullying and revenge. It's a great aesthetic satisfying for victims and survivors as the main character takes each of her bullies down one by one. Although, just a warning some of the scenes can be triggers so just watch with caution if you would like. It really helped me alot and made me cry as I'm a victim of abuse.
I made a post about the show.

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly so horrific how humans create so much suffering in this hellish world, I understand why you would want to get revenge on those people, it's really disgusting what they did. But if revenge involves anything illegal then I wouldn't see it as being the best idea as it would likely just make things worse and create more problems.

• Aww..
B

barelyhere

Apr 9, 2023
It's certainly so horrific how humans create so much suffering in this hellish world, I understand why you would want to get revenge on those people, it's really disgusting what they did. But if revenge involves anything illegal then I wouldn't see it as being the best idea as it would likely just make things worse and create more problems.
Yeah I'm not going to do anything violent or anything like they did

I'm just gonna say horrible things to them and others about them and hopefully if others hear all that about then they will treat them like I got treated when those things were said about me. I don't care how bad they get treated by them.
I can't blame you for your feelings and hope you find healing after all the nasty shit they've put you through. Honestly not even against karma myself in these situations, because people are cruel. And cruel people like that do deserve a taste of their own medicine, otherwise, nothing happens.
Just make sure you don't get hurt in the process okay? Especially involving anything illegal and whatnot. Your mental health comes before theirs 100% of the time. Wishing you the best.
<3
It's not going to be violent

At least not directly anyway

When I had rumours about me I got beat up by people who heard it so if that happens I don't really care.
So sorry that you went through this. I understand the desire to get revenge. I highly recommend watching "The glory" a tv Kdrama about bullying and revenge. It's a great aesthetic satisfying for victims and survivors as the main character takes each of her bullies down one by one. Although, just a warning some of the scenes can be triggers so just watch with caution if you would like. It really helped me alot and made me cry as I'm a victim of abuse.
I made a post about the show.

I'll have to check it out

• Aww..
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Your story is appalling You are the victim of abuse, targeted driven by miserable morons. Seriously, these people need to be seen by authorities and punished. Because you react and feed these morons with your emotional energy, they feed off your pain. They are sick and need help because they will target the next victim after they get bored with you. Seriously, you need a plan.for the future, to escape these morons and live your life without punishment of self. You don't need to seek revenge..... Its appalling. To me abuse like this should be as serious as child abuse, especially if the victim is vulnerable. Im so sorry. I wish you wellness in life.

Last edited: