TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
I don't even know why I feel lonely, I have friends, and plenty of people that care about me, but it feels like none of them actually know me? I feel like there's the person everyone knows and talks to, and then there's the guy that I am, the one I have to deal with being around all day and I hate it. Everything is just so tiring at this point.

• Hugs
Reactions: dyn00ss, wiltingorchid and epic
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I have been alone for a very long time, but despite having the constant feeling of loneliness, I am safe from the abuse of others. It really is tiring to exist here in this dreary hellscape. I hope you find the peace you need.

• Love
Reactions: TheTranstarEngineer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that for many in this world loneliness certainly can be so painful, I just think the reality is that as humans we are all alone. I would personally rather avoid other people but anyway I wish you the best, of course it really can be so tiring feeling trapped here.

• Love
Reactions: dyn00ss and TheTranstarEngineer
luminiby

luminiby

bubble buddy
Apr 14, 2023
It's one thing to be alone but it's another to feel alone. I feel you. I'm so sorry you're feeling the way you do :( i know it must be exhausting

• Love
Reactions: dyn00ss and TheTranstarEngineer
TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
I understand that for many in this world loneliness certainly can be so painful, I just think the reality is that as humans we are all alone. I would personally rather avoid other people but anyway I wish you the best, of course it really can be so tiring feeling trapped here.
I think trapped is the perfect word to describe the feeling