moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
I don't think he cared about me anymore, it's just not fair, why do I always the one ended up suffering, he should suffer too for the things he did BUT WHY WHY WHY WHYYY WHY WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING DAMAGED WHYYY, HE ENDED UP REPLACING ME, WHAT ABOUT OUR PROMISES, HIS PROMISE TO GET BETTER?!? WHY ME WHY ME, SAY IF I DIE, WOULD HE SUFFER?

• Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife
Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
I don't think he cared about me anymore, it's just not fair, why do I always the one ended up suffering, he should suffer too for the things he did BUT WHY WHY WHY WHYYY WHY WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING DAMAGED WHYYY, HE ENDED UP REPLACING ME, WHAT ABOUT OUR PROMISES, HIS PROMISE TO GET BETTER?!? WHY ME WHY ME, SAY IF I DIE, WOULD HE SUFFER?
I'm guessing someone you had a relationship with did you wrong if your thinking about ending yourself because of someone that doesn't even care about you it is not a good idea most likely he still wouldn't suffer you should let go of this basard your talking about and stop letting him controll you let go off him don't think about him.

• Love
Reactions: moya117
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
I feel you so bad I'm in same situation, fucking life he's my only reason too

• Love
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
I'm guessing someone you had a relationship with did you wrong if your thinking about ending yourself because of someone that doesn't even care about you it is not a good idea most likely he still wouldn't suffer you should let go of this basard your talking about and stop letting him controll you let go off him don't think about him.
I know, I should really let him go, but God is it so hard
I feel you so bad I'm in same situation, fucking life he's my only reason too
Let's just hope our situations get better soon

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
My SP is one of the main reasons I want to ctb, and the greatest reason I don't. I definitely feel with you on this one :(

• Love
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
My SP is one of the main reasons I want to ctb, and the greatest reason I don't. I definitely feel with you on this one :(
Sending hugs <3, let's just hope that our situations get better, idk when, but let's just hope things will be good...

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Sending hugs <3, let's just hope that our situations get better, idk when, but let's just hope things will be good...
eh..in my case idk. I'll most likely end up with ctb-ying, but taking it one step at a time

• Love
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
eh..in my case idk. I'll most likely end up with ctb-ying, but taking it one step at a time
Whatever path you take, May you find peace kind stranger<3

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy