TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
I love my family, but at this point I just feel like they're better off if I never existed, all I'm doing is causing them unnecessary stress and pain for what's inevitably going to end in my CTB. They've been nothing but good to me my whole life, and I love them for it, but I wish they saw me the same way I see myself, just a hindrance on everyone around me. I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't care about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: looking_for_peace, Sulyya and Sparr0w
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
yeah, if i didn't know my family cared for me it'd be a hell of a lot easier to go out, i just wish i could ctb without them grieving me. i know it's impossible (unless i start being a massive dick) but i still wish they didn't care about me, or hated me, or were trash people, or something like that.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheTranstarEngineer and Sulyya
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
+1 to all of that.

When some people post here that 'your family is the cause of your suffering', maybe this is just one version of it. And even if they knew/know, there isn't really anything they can do about it. Would be a solution if they suddenly hated you but they can't do that.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
yeah, if i didn't know my family cared for me it'd be a hell of a lot easier to go out, i just wish i could ctb without them grieving me. i know it's impossible (unless i start being a massive dick) but i still wish they didn't care about me, or hated me, or were trash people, or something like that.
x2

Amakishiyo

Amakishiyo

Despite everything, it's still you
Mar 5, 2023
I don't care about my blood family at all and even then it's not as easy because I have other people that care about me or gave me support.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me, it's understandable as to why you would hate that. I just think that it can potentially make the whole process of planning to die more difficult if one has people that they are leaving behind that have been good to them. I just wish that people wouldn't do the unnecessary thing of choosing to bring life here in the first place as it would prevent so much suffering, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: TheTranstarEngineer