Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Let's see, nobody cares if someone uses drugs or not, and we are simply drowned by the selfish ideas of society, a society that wants you to stay conscious to be able to contribute to it when in reality the vast majority know that this system is a failure and many of us want to escape reality.

Moral and ethical rules? do not make me laugh, the famous "fight against drugs" is nothing more than a facade, an incentive that many governments or organizations take advantage of to win votes, many of us know that drugs is a business, and many people and governments agree that this It is still illegal for the price to stay up, so it is not a very moral issue to say.

I don't like my life, I don't like my reality, I don't like this society, so don't take away the little fun I have.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: darkwater, ithappens, it's_all_a_game and 6 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I Could not agree with you Anymore ! I love my alcohol and numerous substances, just check out some of my posts. lol

Sadly....... The Law is the Law, I Fckn hate it.

Reactions: Freelyffe88
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
Well… rich people knows that in order to produce 1 Billionaire there must be made hundreds of poor people…

This, and not to forget to get the "Meritocracy" concept well tied with the no 'drugs' facade…. ; )

Reactions: ithappens and Judah
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Amen.

edit: yet it was okay with my doctor to pump me with HEAVY drugs at the age of 12, Adderall, Xanax, and ambien, fun huh? I love still dealing with that shit at 27! Should've given me a joint and called it a day

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ithappens, it's_all_a_game, LifeQuitter2018 and 1 other person
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
i dont mind them being illegal, since they are readily available here. i just wish coke was cheaper :(

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
i dont mind them being illegal, since they are readily available here. i just wish coke was cheaper :(
But in third world countries like mine it will be a long time before they are legal

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
This man hates drugs so much he infiltrated the mafia, sent the godfather to an eternal cycle of death and took over the entire organization just to ensure no one can commit the drugs.
7d3b40c4-b869-4531-88c3-bc953484b0e5

• Yay!
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97 and Judah