SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
Yes I know its nothing out of the ordinary but I hate the people who just wont let me live peacefully, nagging me and harrasing a group of people they have problems with including me (despite the problem nit being even connected to them)
Literally go outside get a job stop living off internet drama thats what happens when people get a tiny amount of fame for nothing and then act like theyre the shit because people know them
I hate it I just hate it can they fuck off I dont talk to then neither do I interact with them in any way why are they still thinking about me after nearly a year of not speaking at all

Im short on meds but Im packing myself full of them just so I can stop feeling pressure in my chest and sleep at all

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, (¥), imissmykitten and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
True, people always nag us, belittle us when they don't even understand our problems and said problems are none of their concern. I really hope that in the near future, the society can turn from these norms and become a little more understanding towards mentally vulnerable people like us. Now, because of social media, people assume they're superior because they're known by a small community of people. I hope this changes soon.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and not-2-b-the-answer
SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
True, people always nag us, belittle us when they don't even understand our problems and said problems are none of their concern. I really hope that in the near future, the society can turn from these norms and become a little more understanding towards mentally vulnerable people like us. Now, because of social media, people assume they're superior because they're known by a small community of people. I hope this changes soon.
I hope so too because someone who draws cp, zoo and other deranged shit acting like theyre above anyone is kinda funny to me but I do associate worse emotions with those people and I dont want to go through it again anytime soon

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it dreadful how many humans create so much suffering and make existing even worse, I think that humans are the worst species in general.

• Love
Reactions: SplitInfrastructure, myusername890, imissmykitten and 1 other person
Baron

Baron

Is there a meaning to anything?
Jun 29, 2023
I don't think I hate anyone, except myself. I don't find the motivation in me to hate anyone. Even about criminals like rapists I don't feel like hating them. "They probably had their reasons." My way of thinking is often extremely insensitive and I hate myself for it. It's kinda weird I hate myself for not hating anyone.

(¥)

(¥)

Jun 8, 2023
persons wgo begave thart wy adr aadful, mjsable persons tk be nesr. bestibg oyhers diwn to feel bettwer and never happg.

SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

Jun 7, 2023
persons wgo begave thart wy adr aadful, mjsable persons tk be nesr. bestibg oyhers diwn to feel bettwer and never happg.
I find it dreadful how many humans create so much suffering and make existing even worse, I think that humans are the worst species in general.
I dont know what the fuck they even want, one of the people hanging around within a groupchat about them (honestly we also shit talk them there but at least its not only shitting neither is it public and were not rubbing it in their faces) is literally harrased so bad because she said that drawing cp and incest isnt a good thing. its to the point of the person hunting down their new accounts and noting them down. This time the person harrasing went above and literally did an attack on artfight on everyone who they had problems with. its like 7 drawings they wasted time on just to rub it in.
their friend is an admin on a 'wholesome' group and they literally encouraged him to do it. we have proof, they still try to deny it. its fucking pointless I dont even feel safe around here at this point

• Hugs
Reactions: (¥)