deprecated

deprecated

Sep 5, 2018
I don't know if this is probably the right place to complain but I feel really shitty right now so apologies.

I'm 16 and I can't wait to just be dead. I mean, yeah I have a family and couple of friends but I still feel very alone. I feel worthless, ugly, dumb and so much other stuff. I'm too scared to seek for help, tell anyone or try to end my life because I feel like nobody cares for me... I just really want everything to be over and I'm still thinking about what method to use.. like is hanging a method that will easily kill me? Overdose? Idk

this post probably makes no sense whatsoever but I wonder if anyone else can relate in one way or another?

Reactions: Mari and Deutsch
Elpsis

Elpsis

Sep 5, 2018
I know how you feel dude. Feeling worthless, dumb, and ugly are all symptoms of depression. Have you tried any medication or talking therapies?

If you can get hench as fuck at the gym and build up strong, confident interpersonal skills then you'll be deemed attractive anyway.

Reactions: Deutsch and TheSternal
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Damn, that young. It took me way longer than that to figure out life was a pile of shit. I'm kind of envious. Even at 35, I'm still holding out a little hope. Enough to keep me going. Dumb.

The older I have gotten, the more I've learned about how to work, how things go, etc., but I've also learned more about how cursed I was and how I would have been better off never even being born.

Reactions: Deutsch
Elpsis

Elpsis

Sep 5, 2018
Damn, that young. It took me way longer than that to figure out life was a pile of shit. I'm kind of envious. Even at 35, I'm still holding out a little hope. Enough to keep me going. Dumb.

The older I have gotten, the more I've learned about how to work, how things go, etc., but I've also learned more about how cursed I was and how I would have been better off never even being born.

True anti-natalism encompasses all of us but give the kid a chance lol. At 16 he's hardly precluded himself from much. Christ, 35 isn't that old either!

Reactions: Mari
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
You actually like living though, it sounds like. I think it's awful. It boggles my mind that anybody views life as a gift. Even the people who view it as one engage in all kinds of fairy tale fakeness and distractions just to keep themselves apparently from thinking it's as terrible as I know it is.