• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

aipuweth

aipuweth

a loser to and fro
Aug 17, 2024
I just wanna kill myself but thanks to god, if he really exists, I'm just in the worst country for gun laws. And I don't wanna kill myself with painful ways. I can't understand these motivated and happy people, except for beatiful and rich people. Their lives is in easy mode. Life is just suffering for people like me and they still want to work for these idiots. Pain and nothing else. There's nothing positive in this life. I'm not gonna change my mind. I don't want any advice to get better, like the title, I just wanna vent. I always feel so bad. I always have headache from these bad thoughts. I don't do anything else except for sleeping and watching stupid videos online. I'm even too lazy to take a shower. I hate shower because I hate seeing my body. I wish my brain could stop itself because all this stress. Maybe if you guys know an easy and painless way to CTB? I'd be very happy if anyone knows a method like that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence, existing has been nothing but pain for me as well, I'd also be relieved to have the option to just painlessly cease existing. But anyway I wish you the best, I personally really wish there's a straightforward way to just be gone.

• Love
Reactions: aipuweth
freakshow

freakshow

Jun 30, 2024
i relate to hating your own body, i dont even take care of myself anymore, theres just no point in that.
hanging is the most accessible and reliable method to ctb but its certainly scary. From my experience i can say that you will pass out so quick you wont even notice. Its not a painful method. Just make sure you have a proper setup so you wont fail like me ><

• Love
Reactions: aipuweth