• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

awen

awen

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2023
I am a very hard person to love and I know that life shouldn't be all about love but it really hurts when even your own mother can't like you. I don't know how to get better and show myself love on my own. This is not making sense I'm just venting but I became so fragile that I cry every single day it just hurts and even worse, when a boy likes me or tells me that he misses me at nights and stuff I get very awkward because I don't want to give in. I just want to live and die as a good person. I don't wish to harm anyone or myself anymore but everything gets so complex sometimes, I don't want to think about anything. I just want to crawl out of my skin and rest for a while which straight-up sounds like death. I don't want to die yet I don't want to live, at least not like this. I want to change and I try to change but it's hard to get away from disgusting habits I fail to abandon for years. Even if I change my ways I will never come to loving myself anyways. I think I hate myself and this hatred is growing stronger every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, CTB Dream, NoLoveNoHope and 4 others