Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I'm about to/hoping to fall asleep.
But I just wanted to get somethings off my chest.

I am a pathetic, attention seeking, energy & life leaking, inconvenience, over dramatic, stupid, embarrassing, unstable, low life, fuck up, dumbass, worthless,burdensome and just.... a fucking loser.

I'd do anything to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, loopdaloop, tryagain and 2 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
life is already so painful, I'm sorry you have to feel these things about yourself. I feel the same about myself. I hope you're able to rest and have something make you feel a little better when you wake up

Reactions: LADY007
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023

I am a pathetic, attention seeking, energy & life leaking, inconvenience, over dramatic, stupid, embarrassing, unstable, low life, fuck up, dumbass, worthless,burdensome and just.... a fucking loser.

I'd do anything to die.
So many of us live with regrets and self dislike, all I can say is that you are not alone in your feelings.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so awful and tiring feeling trapped here in this world and it's very much understandable wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings. I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

I'd do anything to die.
"I am a pathetic, attention seeking, energy & life leaking, inconvenience, over dramatic, stupid, embarrassing, unstable, low life, fuck up, dumbass, worthless,burdensome and just.... a fucking loser." I don't think anybody has the talent to be all of those things at the same time. Might be more accurate to say "I feel like a pathetic, etc. ...".