JustSomeRandomLoser

JustSomeRandomLoser

Aug 25, 2023
Everything sucks and I feel like my life is going downhill. My grades are slipping, and all I do is just scroll on my phone like some defective piece of trash. I've tried talking to my friends about it, but it's like they don't even care. They just half-ass their response and switch the topic, eventually I've given up on trying to get someone to care and comfort me. Despite all that I still feel the need to vent, so online forums have been my go-to.

I feel like a jester, having to entertain everyone or else risk them abandoning me and throwing me aside. I've kept up my funny little act for so long, but on the inside I just feel like clawing at my skin and just throwing myself off the tallest building.

I've been considering ctb for a while, I'm not sure if I'll follow up with it but I might post little updates about it. (If anyone really cares)

If anyone bothered to read this far I really appreciate you, just the thought of someone reading about my dumb little problems makes me a little happy. Thanks :).

• Aww..
Reactions: onlylovesdogs, TheGoodGuy, wastingtime and 1 other person
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Not having your friends care for you is awful. I'm glad my friends sorta care and try to help me, despite me going for CTB and whining all the time...
Hope you make it through somehow :hug:

Reactions: JustSomeRandomLoser
JustSomeRandomLoser

JustSomeRandomLoser

Aug 25, 2023
Not having your friends care for you is awful. I'm glad my friends sorta care and try to help me, despite me going for CTB and whining all the time...
Hope you make it through somehow :hug:
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. :heart:

H

Hendo

Feb 22, 2023
Sucks to hear, some people just care about themselves. I'd love to see some updates, if that means anything. Also, welcome to SaSu!

• Hugs
Reactions: JustSomeRandomLoser