bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
the only SN source I knew of is no longer selling it. I should've ordered it as soon as I had the money instead of waiting. now I'm more suicidal than ever with no SN. I hate this bullsjit why can't I just die in my sleep why can't I just die right now I hate living

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
the only SN source I knew of is no longer selling it. I should've ordered it as soon as I had the money instead of waiting. now I'm more suicidal than ever with no SN. I hate this bullsjit why can't I just die in my sleep why can't I just die right now I hate living
The so-called authorities are taking away our right to die. They are behind the reasons why drugs like barbiturates and nembutal are incredibly difficult - if not impossible to source nowadays.
It's the same with SN unfortunately. They will find a way to make it illegal to sell.
My perfect method would be nembutal, yet I doubt I will ever find a genuine source.
The nasty little pieces of human excrement in Government have zero right to interfere with my bodily autonomy.
If I want to put myself out of my misery, then I will fucking well die, one way or the other.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catch-22
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, it disgusts me and it's so inhumane how it's purposely made so difficult to die despite the fact that nobody can suffer from not existing. It really would be such a relief to have the option to peacefully cease existing in our sleep.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE