afraid

afraid

I might just be able to feel pain the last time
Aug 4, 2023
I obviously can't say such things at work but i just need a place to write down my emotions.

I seriously hate my work. I have absolutely no idea why but all i know is that I'm willing to ctb before going to work. Only thing keeping me from doing is the fact that it's not permanent, in fact I'm leaving that place in 3 days (and also the fact i haven't planned anything so i can't risk doing anything to end up in a hospital). So why tf am i even writing this? Shouldn't i be glad that I'll leave the place and just suck it up and work for the last 3 days? Fuck if I'd know why i am like this I'd be very happy. After those 3 days i no longer have a job, no income, nothing. I have pets to keep alive. I simply cannot think about what's going to happen next. I'm pretty sure I'll just die when things start to get bad. The only time i feel like i can manage life is when I'm drunk. That's the time when i can talk to people, feel like myself (aside from barely being conscious) and do stuff. I can also only fall asleep when im drunk. I am not someone who wakes up early but I'm having so hard time to keep myself asleep so whenever i first open my eyes is when I'm awake. The second i wake up i think if today is the day that i have enough courage to end it. I wake up in fear, pain in heart from nightmares (my nightmares being, being alive) and intense stress and anxiety. I have so much physical and mental pain. And to imagine that last year i was planning on getting better. I was actually getting better now that i think of if. Therapist's ruined my life, i wish i never went there. Just hearing one more time that what i was doing is not enough was enough for me to stop trying. I've tried all my life to be enough only to be told that I'm worthless. All the memories came back and I'm too weak to fight it. You can't be depressed at 12. Well i hope that i am the right age now to be depressed. Sorry for the long post.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, MatrixPrisoner, natthebrat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so horrible what you are going through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I get that it really can be beyond dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: afraid
B

bessops1976

Feb 1, 2023
I feel your pain. So sorry you're feeling this way, work seems to be the root cause to many problems, mine too. The relief I've found knowing I'll CTB on Friday is unbelievable

• Love
Reactions: natthebrat and afraid
afraid

afraid

Aug 4, 2023
That must be so horrible what you are going through, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I get that it really can be beyond dreadful feeling trapped in an existence you hate. But anyway I wish you the best.
Same to you! I'm sorry that life has been this way
I feel your pain. So sorry you're feeling this way, work seems to be the root cause to many problems, mine too. The relief I've found knowing I'll CTB on Friday is unbelievable
I'm happy for you. I wish i had the courage to do it. I think i might overdose on some drugs one day while being drunk. Feels like i can manage that.

DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
I feel your pain as well. My life has gone downhill in the past few years. After being dumped brutally by my ex five years ago. My mental health has been steadily going downhill. My motivation for anything took a hit. The person that I was got murdered by my ex. Now I have to live as this new person that I hate. My anxiety is pretty bad these days and a lot of phobias I've overcome are seemingly coming back.

• Aww..
afraid

afraid

Aug 4, 2023
I feel your pain as well. My life has gone downhill in the past few years. After being dumped brutally by my ex five years ago. My mental health has been steadily going downhill. My motivation for anything took a hit. The person that I was got murdered by my ex. Now I have to live as this new person that I hate. My anxiety is pretty bad these days and a lot of phobias I've overcome are seemingly coming back.
I'm so sorry for you. Five years and still not getting better. Maybe life is hiding something good somewhere but we'll never know. I've been in a shitty relationship for 5 years. Even though it's shit, i feel like I'd die if I wasn't in this relationship because my friends and family would criticise me. Literally all my life that I've been aware that I'm actually alive, I've been feeling shit. Maybe the first few years weren't that bad but after that i never had any big motivation to change my life around. I'm just glad i found alcohol. If you haven't fallen down that path yet then I'm proud of you. I don't wanna force anyone to live but i legitimately believe that everyone but me deserves to feel happiness. Whatever you do, i hope you'll one day feel calm and at peace. Life is cruel as fuck. Again, I'm very sorry for you. People seem to underestimate how much relationships affect mental health.

R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
I obviously can't say such things at work but i just need a place to write down my emotions.

I seriously hate my work. I have absolutely no idea why but all i know is that I'm willing to ctb before going to work. Only thing keeping me from doing is the fact that it's not permanent, in fact I'm leaving that place in 3 days (and also the fact i haven't planned anything so i can't risk doing anything to end up in a hospital). So why tf am i even writing this? Shouldn't i be glad that I'll leave the place and just suck it up and work for the last 3 days? Fuck if I'd know why i am like this I'd be very happy. After those 3 days i no longer have a job, no income, nothing. I have pets to keep alive. I simply cannot think about what's going to happen next. I'm pretty sure I'll just die when things start to get bad. The only time i feel like i can manage life is when I'm drunk. That's the time when i can talk to people, feel like myself (aside from barely being conscious) and do stuff. I can also only fall asleep when im drunk. I am not someone who wakes up early but I'm having so hard time to keep myself asleep so whenever i first open my eyes is when I'm awake. The second i wake up i think if today is the day that i have enough courage to end it. I wake up in fear, pain in heart from nightmares (my nightmares being, being alive) and intense stress and anxiety. I have so much physical and mental pain. And to imagine that last year i was planning on getting better. I was actually getting better now that i think of if. Therapist's ruined my life, i wish i never went there. Just hearing one more time that what i was doing is not enough was enough for me to stop trying. I've tried all my life to be enough only to be told that I'm worthless. All the memories came back and I'm too weak to fight it. You can't be depressed at 12. Well i hope that i am the right age now to be depressed. Sorry for the long post.
I can relate.
I hate my work too.
I work at a hotel as a receptionist and it sucks.
The pay is low.
Only 1200 euros a month.

I am stuck in it.
It's one of the reasons I want to ctb.

• Aww..
afraid

afraid

Aug 4, 2023
I can relate.
I hate my work too.
I work at a hotel as a receptionist and it sucks.
The pay is low.
Only 1200 euros a month.

I am stuck in it.
It's one of the reasons I want to ctb.
I fucking hate life. I honestly believe that we're all living in a shitty timeline where people have to work shitty jobs. Maybe in the future it'll get better but for now it's horrible. Shitty job combined with no happiness makes up for not wanting to even be alive. Like what's the point? Be alive and hope for something good to happen that has never happened? Yeah sure. Life is all about working to be alive and be alive to work. Endless cycle unless you somehow get a job that you love. Sorry for you.

Reactions: Retroguy