sirenangelbby

sirenangelbby

Apr 4, 2023
i resent my parents for having me, especially my mother for giving birth to me. apparently my dad initially didn't want kids, but my mom convinced him to have kids. they had my brother and my brother apparently wanted a sibling, so they tried for another baby. my mom had a miscarriage before having me, and i wish she had taken that as a sign that another kid wouldn't be a good idea, and just had gotten her tubes tied or something. there is no point in my life where i've been genuinely happy for longer than a few weeks/months. i've had the worst luck with friendships, relationships, and just horrible mental health in general. it's honestly gotten to a point where i'm starting to feel a bit homicidal for the way i've been treated so unfairly and cruelly. as an antinatalist, i think it's just so selfish to have kids and gamble with their life like this. especially when there are so many kids already alive who could be adopted. there is literally no benefit for either parent or child once they're born. the disadvantages outweigh any potential "benefit". i'm so angry that i was brought into this world only to suffer, and have to go to school and struggle to find a good enough job to pay bills, become a wage slave until i become old and frail and die. i've literally planned the date i'll be leaving this world and i'm the only one who knows, and i just hope that the people who believe in reincarnation aren't right because i can't do this again.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, Sannti, Forever Sleep and 4 others
TRIXI3

TRIXI3

may death be upon me
Jun 28, 2023
This is exactly how I feel and why I posted my last thread. I'm so sorry for you, sending you peace. ❤️

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Don't know if it's right to blame your parents. I know it's them who put you here but really it wouldn't matter if it would be them or if you would've just spawned here. It's the existence that chose to be like this and it controls us, what we want and do.

Mistakes can happen, there's nothing that can be done about it. Blame the pro-lifers with stockholm syndrome and their sadism, who purposely made a system to hold us hostages with no way out. They're the ones holding you here and not letting you out.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings towards existence really are understandable, to me forcing life here is just so incredibly cruel, I see it as something so terrible being burdened with the ability to suffer endlessly. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans, I also wish I never existed more than anything.