taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
I got to wake up to yelling today, I fell asleep sad and lonely. I wanted to be dead by now but I struggle with even going out because I've lost hope. I don't want to still be here by December and just the thought of it scares me and makes me sick. Sometimes I wish it were easier to just hire a hitman on myself. Last night before I went to sleep I was looking up "how to drown yourself". I wish it were easier to commit suicide painlessly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NikBlack, wilderj, Ybother and 21 others
S

sapegato95

Aug 12, 2020
Welcome to this life it sucks if your not happy

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, greekyfish10 and _Minsk
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Me too, man. Loneliness is killing me. I think about suicide every day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ybother, Élégie, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 5 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to i hate life and I think about suicide every day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, Élégie, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
i understand how you feel i think about suicide everyday too. life is fucked up. everything just kicks you around and things just seem to keep building up until one day you just can't take it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ybother, Élégie, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 5 others
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
In a perfect world you would be able to hire someone to kill you or have access to lethal medicines. Ever seen the movie Bulworth? That would be a cool way to go out.

• Love
Reactions: next-season .?
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Same here. I feel so alone all the time. No real friends. Feel like I've wasted life and the worst part it that I don't even care that I don't care most days. Suicide is almost my first thought in the morning when I realize I didn't die in the night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, JGT1, NikBlack and 8 others
P

placeholder

Jan 6, 2020
Suicide is almost my first thought in the morning when I realize I didn't die in the night.

It can be so related. I don't even want to wake up next morning. I just want to die in my sleep before next morning.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ybother, stillweary, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It can be so related. I don't even want to wake up next morning. I just want to die in my sleep before next morning.
"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had". I absolutely dream about suicide. Sucks so hard waking up after those dreams.

• Love
Reactions: NikBlack, Ybother, Élégie and 5 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had". I absolutely dream about suicide. Sucks so hard waking up after those dreams.
It's a mad world.....

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Ybother, Élégie and 3 others
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I think about suicide everyday. I don't think I'll ever be truly happy with myself. I'm thinking about CTB as soon as tomorrow. I can't stand this. I like it when I sleep because there's NOTHING, there's a VOID where I could spent eternity. And then i wake up and all the problems are there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ybother, Élégie, greekyfish10 and 4 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
At some point you graduate from wanting to kill yourself to end the pain, to accepting that you want to end your life whether you feel pain or not. You identify as suicidal. It becomes part of your identity. You realize that moments of joy are fleeting and that the agony of life is the default. I don't even get upset about the fact that I want to kill myself any more. Thinking about it is actually calming. As far as I'm concerned, it's an inevitability.

• Love
Reactions: Ybother, Jojo81, NikBlack and 13 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
At some point you graduate from wanting to kill yourself to end the pain, to accepting that you want to end your life whether you feel pain or not. You identify as suicidal. It becomes part of your identity. You realize that moments of joy are fleeting and that the agony of life is the default. I don't even get upset about the fact that I want to kill myself any more. Thinking about it is actually calming. As far as I'm concerned, it's an inevitability.

Yup I feel the same, have felt this way for quite a while now actually. At least 6 months or so.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Reactions: NikBlack and greekyfish10
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I think about it a lot every day, its not as all consuming as it used to be but it's still pretty intense.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

I am at a stage where whatever good might happen does not mean much to me and wouldn't change my mind about ctb. Like you said, agony of life is the default, and even when I am "happy" and when I do "fun" things, I know that it won't last and death is always creeping in the shadows of my mind.

Reactions: Ybother and Eurus
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
I got to wake up to yelling today, I fell asleep sad and lonely. I wanted to be dead by now but I struggle with even going out because I've lost hope. I don't want to still be here by December and just the thought of it scares me and makes me sick. Sometimes I wish it were easier to just hire a hitman on myself. Last night before I went to sleep I was looking up "how to drown yourself". I wish it were easier to commit suicide painlessly.
I read some of your previous posts and noticed that you are aware there is a peaceful, painless, and legal means available. I am not encouraging you to end your life at all, especially since you are only 20 years old. I hope you will find the strength to begin to reengage with life and find hope again, but whatever choices you make, I am always sad to read someone considering difficult and frightening methods such as forced drowning.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
I feel ya

Reactions: greekyfish10
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think about suicide daily but I try to postpone death as long as possible. I am interested in the future. Maybe there is something that will prevent my death.