d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
I failed my first year in university twice because I have ADHD and I was facing trauma at home. Now I am a joke and a laughing stock. All my dreams have gone down the drain and I am back to poverty. I feel so down and low. I've tried CTB multiple times and it always fails. Crisis lines ignore me, and the hospitals here have horrible healthcare workers. I am just pretty much a dead and empty person now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin.n, crimson blue, Endex and 5 others
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Horrible how other human beings can treat each other this way. I don't find crisis lines to be helpful and healthcare workers vary on where you live. I suppose it's natural for your schoolmates to make fun of people. That's just how some people are and unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about it. If only your university took the initiative to stop them but I'm not too surprised since authorities rarely do so. I wish you luck and I hope things get better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: d3ad and whywere
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really does sound so awful what you have to endure, life really is so cruel and this world certainly is hell to me. It's just so incredibly unfair how people end up suffering all through no fault of their own but unfortunately that's just the way that life is. You just cannot trust and rely on people in this cruel world, and I hate how we are denied a straightforward way to exit this life. As humans we at least deserve the option to exit peacefully, but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: d3ad and _Minsk
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Life is one big shit show and we are born into hell. I totally get why you want to ctb, it's sucks that no one is helping you out and the institutes that you are meant to rely on are letting you down. Where do we find the energy to fight.. it seems impossible.

• Love
Reactions: d3ad
d3ad

d3ad

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Horrible how other human beings can treat each other this way. I don't find crisis lines to be helpful and healthcare workers vary on where you live. I suppose it's natural for your schoolmates to make fun of people. That's just how some people are and unfortunately, there isn't much you can do about it. If only your university took the initiative to stop them but I'm not too surprised since authorities rarely do so. I wish you luck and I hope things get better.
Thank you very much for your kindness. I am still seeking help, and there is someone who is currently helping me. I still want to CTB though, I just don't know which method to use because I don't have money to buy SN.
It really does sound so awful what you have to endure, life really is so cruel and this world certainly is hell to me. It's just so incredibly unfair how people end up suffering all through no fault of their own but unfortunately that's just the way that life is. You just cannot trust and rely on people in this cruel world, and I hate how we are denied a straightforward way to exit this life. As humans we at least deserve the option to exit peacefully, but anyway I wish you the best.
Thank you so much. Life is indeed hard, I never imagined that my life would end up like this. As soon as I have money to buy SN, I'll CTB.
Life is one big shit show and we are born into hell. I totally get why you want to ctb, it's sucks that no one is helping you out and the institutes that you are meant to rely on are letting you down. Where do we find the energy to fight.. it seems impossible.
Thank you so much. You really understand, and I'm sure you're also going through a lot since you're here. Hopefully we'll find a way to get peace too.