narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

But from death, comes life!
Nov 10, 2022
On Thursday, I had an argument with my father, mainly 'cause I was mad at him and he found my sn. After I enraged him, he immediately went to the garage and drunk some vodka or whatever he had. He threatened me he'll kick me out of the house and we'll see if I'm gonna be depressed when I ain't gon' have anything to eat and it won't be so warm anymore. I just can't believe how idiotic he is and hope he dies ASAP. He doesn't deserve life after everything he's done. Still asking myself what have I done to deserve such a human trash.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: StolenLife, Al_stargate, ikadasui and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I know that rage well. I went through this. I was ready to kill Nfather, but somehow it felt like I was the troublemaking youth and all of his sins were covered up. Decades later and I can confirm he's a smug, cruel scumbag and will not change.

You have to get away from people like that at any cost.

narcluciddreams

narcluciddreams

But from death, comes life!
Nov 10, 2022
I know that rage well. I went through this. I was ready to kill Nfather, but somehow it felt like I was the troublemaking youth and all of his sins were covered up. Decades later and I can confirm he's a smug, cruel scumbag and will not change.

You have to get away from people like that at any cost.
I have an idea; the psych ward. I could be isolated from the outside problems here and search for a perfect CTB method.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Maybe. Obviously, you don't have anyone else (grandparents, etc.) who you could find safety with? Nothing good comes of being in a toxic environment where we can't even think or plan clearly.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
What a cunt. Sorry you're going through all that. Move out ASAP and live a good life without him ❤️

E

eldiablo666

Evil Always Prevail
Sep 25, 2022
His behaviour can be explained though.
I don't know your father first of all, but I can see how he's trying to make you learn gratitude.
He's frustrated that maybe he views you as spoiled.

I don't like parents at all and I think even if you're brainwashed to have children into this hell hole you're still the most evil you can be in this life.

I'm just saying it's logical from an outsider's perspective. We're just animals after all, trying to look after our own.

Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
"oh, you're in pain and/or mentally ill? I'll put you in more pain and/or mental illness" is how I translate that. I don't think it's his reasoning, I think it's old school make-them-appreciate logic, but depression doesn't respond well to that approach

onedayitsmytime

onedayitsmytime

Nov 27, 2022
I hate mines too. Left me in foster care and moved cross the country to live with his "sugar momma" right after showing a judge copies of my facebook messages when hacked into my phone.