I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
Feel free to ignore this. I just need to vent. I'm having such a shitty day. Nothing particularly bad has happened. I just am in a horrible and depressed mood. I hate everything and everyone right now. This whole world is a shit show. No one cares for anyone else. There is no humanity or compassion left and it is just wearing on me. I used to work in healthcare and it just eats at me that people can be such assholes. All of this combined with my "normal" self- loathing feelings make me want to ctb as soon as possible. Anyway, there you have it. My rant on why part of my day sucks. Hope everyone else's day is going better than my self perceived crappy one.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, markimobzzdeasui, Circles and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really can be so cruel and selfish and can make everything worse. I also hate living, to me life is just meaningless suffering and I am tired of it all. For me things can only get worse. It really is such an awful world we live in and more than anything I wish that I never existed in the first place. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: indigomoon
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Feel free to ignore this. I just need to vent. I'm having such a shitty day. Nothing particularly bad has happened. I just am in a horrible and depressed mood. I hate everything and everyone right now. This whole world is a shit show. No one cares for anyone else. There is no humanity or compassion left and it is just wearing on me. I used to work in healthcare and it just eats at me that people can be such assholes. All of this combined with my "normal" self- loathing feelings make me want to ctb as soon as possible. Anyway, there you have it. My rant on why part of my day sucks. Hope everyone else's day is going better than my self perceived crappy one.
I'm so sorry for your suffering. I feel the same way. That I do not belong to this world/society. Fortunately, in the community here at SS there are several good people, who care and support us. You're not alone. I hope you feel better.

• Love
Reactions: indigomoon
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Frankly, people should come with warning labels so you know what you're dealing with. Sorry you had a crappy day.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, indigomoon and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Frankly, people should come with warning labels so you know what you're dealing with. Sorry you had a crappy day.
For real

Reactions: Al Cappella
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
I'm so sorry for your suffering. I feel the same way. That I do not belong to this world/society. Fortunately, in the community here at SS there are several good people, who care and support us. You're not alone. I hope you feel better.
Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and onlyanimalsaregood