Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm so tired of life kicking my ass. I'm sick of living with my emotionally unsupportive family with no way out and my cognitive issues, speech issues and dissociation. One of my supervisors got upset with me last night because I was stocking too slow (I was trapped in my head) and it made me dissociate worse and my speech issues took even more of a hit where I could barely articulate myself in person and sounded like an idiot.

I'm trying to make my life better, but it's hard. I applied to go back to college so I can get a higher paying job and escape my family finally, but I feel like I'm going to fail because of these problems. I really wish I could overcome my SI and leave already 😔

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, Tiny Little Tree, lostmyonlylove and 16 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I'm so tired of life kicking my ass. I'm sick of living with my emotionally unsupportive family with no way out and my cognitive issues, speech issues and dissociation. One of my supervisors got upset with me last night because I was stocking too slow (I was trapped in my head) and it made me dissociate worse and my speech issues took even more of a hit where I could barely articulate myself in person and sounded like an idiot.

I'm trying to make my life better, but it's hard. I applied to go back to college so I can get a higher paying job and escape my family finally, but I feel like I'm going to fail because of these problems. I really wish I could overcome my SI and leave already 😔
I do too @Squiddy I took out my SN today after a pretty shitty day. I have to ctb. I can't take life's daily ass kickings anymore

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree, makethepainstop, Dead Meat and 2 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I'm sick of living hope to end my life sometime

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree, makethepainstop, Dead Meat and 3 others
GrizzlyGrapefruit

GrizzlyGrapefruit

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Attach files
I really wish I could overcome my SI and leave already

You and me both. I've been wanting to CTB since 2016, and SI is one hell of thing to overcome.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree, wanttodie, makethepainstop and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always had a dislike for this existence and life itself will always be the problem for me. The inevitability of suffering and problems in this life makes the thought of permanent sleep sound so appealing. I just wish that it's easier to leave this life behind. Your feelings of wanting to be gone are understandable and it sounds really tiring what you are going through. I wish you freedom.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Astral Storm, Living_Hurts_so_Much, Tiny Little Tree and 2 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
me 2

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Dead Meat
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Every breath , thought , blink … etc is an inconvenience at this point. To the point it's adding frustration on top of what was already there

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Dead Meat
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Agree with the title. I hate this life, hate the system, hate the majority in general, it tends to make me to hating myself. I get worse over time but I can only hang on until my time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Tiny Little Tree
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
It is at the point we reach out limits where SI takes the back seat.

You are still here for a reason. You have not hit that limit. Life is shit. But you are taking actions to make your life better. So as long as you are in this world you might as well believe in yourself and give it your best shot. If the time ever comes, then you will know it and at least you will know a safe way out. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy
T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021

Do you think your supervisor would understand if you talked to them? I'm sure you wouldn't have to tell them absolutely everything. Maybe I'm lucky but most of the people I've worked for have been decent and understanding, like they actually want to make sure working for them is a good experience. Sure, I've had 1 or 2 who were like "do the job or get lost, no excuses" or refused to improve anything but those were definitely the exception.

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Do you think your supervisor would understand if you talked to them? I'm sure you wouldn't have to tell them absolutely everything. Maybe I'm lucky but most of the people I've worked for have been decent and understanding, like they actually want to make sure working for them is a good experience. Sure, I've had 1 or 2 who were like "do the job or get lost, no excuses" or refused to improve anything but those were definitely the exception.
Possibly, but I'm not sure. She's kind of intimidating as she gets an attitude and yells

• Aww..
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree