angelallalone

angelallalone

Nov 9, 2022
i'm rlly not vibing with this life thing, like I am so tired of everything. I have felt this way for as long as I can remember, but the feeling only grows stronger. And I actually kinda like being able to experience this world, but the fact that i have to survive in it is too much for me for some reason??? Like I don't understand how other people are doing this. I feel like an empty person or like I've been burdened with my existence. It's not even a bad existence or anything, I'm just tired. I'm ready to stop. I wish i could give my entire being to someone else so that they could just take my place. every day, I hope that i will die in an accident, or . Like maybe I can handle a few more years, but unless something changes, I feel like dying asap would be the nicest option. I'm ready to be done with this, like there's this deep deep desire for death that i feel. Even my therapist doesn't know what to tell me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tyasma, DaatiSimi, Pluto and 8 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Your title and description suggest that maybe loneliness is the issue. Do you have a strong network of friends and family for support- people who care about you, people you can talk to about serious things and have fun with and share meals and other things with? Loneliness may be a key to this- if so, maybe there are some ways to make this better.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
angelallalone

angelallalone

Nov 9, 2022
Your title and description suggest that maybe loneliness is the issue. Do you have a strong network of friends and family for support- people who care about you, people you can talk to about serious things and have fun with and share meals and other things with? Loneliness may be a key to this- if so, maybe there are some ways to make this better.
I have so many friends i can talk to, so I'm usually good on that end. I know that they'd miss me, but i think i deserve to be selfish for once

• Hugs
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I have so many friends i can talk to, so I'm usually good on that end. I know that they'd miss me, but i think i deserve to be selfish for once
There's nothing wrong with being selfish in such an important matter, it's your choice whether to stay or leave. Are there things that you can think of that might make your life better, or do you really just want to leave?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Understan feel how this want things do have fun enjoy still life concept fault life time die. Life cruel very much no sllow do thing ,this all norm feel no worry ok,many want say no want live society no let. Hope do make happy thing

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: angelallalone and Someone123
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- I think I know what you mean. Kind of like when you are able to demo or walk through a really difficult computer game so you can just enjoy the graphics and music for a bit without worrying about surviving.

It's so true. The bits of the world we haven't concreted over are beautiful. It would actually be incredible if we could just experience some of it without all the effort of working to have to earn it and the trouble of having biological bodies that feel pain to get us there.

I guess that's the 'problem' I have with a lot of the pro-life stuff. It's not that it's impossible for someone to live a reasonably happy life (some of the time anyhow). It's the amount of shitty work you have to put in to get there, including work on yourself I imagine- if it feels like nothing is enjoyable anymore. It kind of feels like chasing a golden carrot.

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz and angelallalone
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I used to wonder how most people seemed fine to navigate this life too. But then I chalked part of it up to them being conditioned and the other part is due to them being built differently than we are.

It's like two vehicles that get different gas mileage. Yeah they're both cars, but they're different makes and models. Some are specifically designed to get better mileage. Some have larger tanks and can go further.

I've run out of gas about halfway to the finish line, and I'm slowly pushing my car down the hill until I run out of strength.

• Love
Reactions: angelallalone
A simple aid

A simple aid

A Humble Mind
Nov 8, 2022
i'm rlly not vibing with this life thing, like I am so tired of everything. I have felt this way for as long as I can remember, but the feeling only grows stronger. And I actually kinda like being able to experience this world, but the fact that i have to survive in it is too much for me for some reason??? Like I don't understand how other people are doing this. I feel like an empty person or like I've been burdened with my existence. It's not even a bad existence or anything, I'm just tired. I'm ready to stop. I wish i could give my entire being to someone else so that they could just take my place. every day, I hope that i will die in an accident, or . Like maybe I can handle a few more years, but unless something changes, I feel like dying asap would be the nicest option. I'm ready to be done with this, like there's this deep deep desire for death that i feel. Even my therapist doesn't know what to tell me.
Dont worry bout it....im sure with a bit of company by you preferrably people who understand you....life will be more bearable...help distract you a bit....thing is if you wait expecting stuff to get better magically...youll strongly believe there isnt hope for much....you need to look at whatever in your life is the issue...and work towards the least painful ways of making it manageable...the deeper in the depth of the sea you are the harder you struggle...the further away the light it is....the higher you go up the easier it is and the easier the light hits you...so im here if you need any help with that

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I certainly don't like being able to experience this world, experiencing anything is certainly not desirable in any way but feeling tired of being here is understandable. I view life as being such a terrible concept, existence is definitely a burden and simply just being aware and conscious makes the thought of permanent non existence sound so appealing. To me there is nothing more ideal than being gone from this world, it's all that I've ever really wanted and wished for as after all death solves all of life's problems.
I hope that you find the freedom you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and angelallalone
BreathOnAMirror

BreathOnAMirror

trying my best
Dec 18, 2022
I can definitly relate. I love Earth, I love the calm forests at night, I love the oceans and their boundless mystery, I love watching the sunset from high up above the surface. I love the Universe, I love watching the stars unfold, I love learning how it works from the scale of galaxies down to the subatomic. I love human culture, I love how varied and unique it can be, yes it has it's really bad spots, but as a whole it's a sort of story of perserverance, of finding beauty and love in a cruel existance. I love a lot about this existance, the big problem is actually being in it however, I can't fully enjoy these things because I'm bound to my body, to needing to eat, and sleep, and move, and survive, plus on top of that the societal requirements that I get good grades, go to university, get a good job, make human connections, start a family, it's all so much, we're asked so much of all the time when all I personally want to do is enjoy and observe the universe and it's parts. If the afterlife exists I really hope I can just watch the Universe unfold from there, have pure freedom.

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
My hate for life eventually bled into my hate for everything. Everyone I know has hurt me a lot. So I ended up hating humanity. And I hate everything humanity produces.

Knowing how savage nature is.. How the things we consider beautiful are actually devilish in nature turned me off from it. Being fucked genetically didn't help.

And so on.. I wouldn't loose sleep if God split the earth in two.

Reactions: Sunset Limited
picapica

picapica

King of Escapism
Jan 24, 2023
The world we live in is mesmerizing and beautiful. I wish I could simply be an observer, with all my senses intact so I can still experience all the wonderful things in nature, but without worry.
My ideal existence would probably be as a disembodied spirit, roaming the world as I see fit, no worries, no responsibilities...

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
My hate for life eventually bled into my hate for everything. Everyone I know has hurt me a lot. So I ended up hating humanity. And I hate everything humanity produces.

Knowing how savage nature is.. How the things we consider beautiful are actually devilish in nature turned me off from it...
This is me to an extent.

Everything that could potentially be pleasant has been ruined and tainted by human's involvement in it.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I can relate with this, life is so stressful but somethings of this world are beautiful, like animals, i love cats, the nature, and for me, the universe can be a beautiful pleace, sometimes i dream with the idea of floating in the empty universe, watching stars, black holes and darkness

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
If I could choose not to have existed, I wouldn't even think for a second to throw away all the good things I've ever experienced. It's a fight against entropy that we can never win. Every day, billions of people wake up to the same nightmare of having to feed their own flesh prison, working to pay for the welfare of a small and privileged few they have never met.

Reactions: redeyepiranha