FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It just disgusts me, I find it disgusting how people worship meaningless and pointless suffering, forcing their harmful delusions onto other people.
The option of an instant and painless exit from this existence should always be there no matter what for everyone. As after all nobody should have to suffer for a second longer than they wish to in this hellish reality where there is no limit as to how much they can be tormented.

In my case wanting to die is just being aware, it's all that feels rational, there is no value in this futile process of slowly decaying from age, existence is just unnecessary and torturous.

So those pro-lifers who are like younger people shouldn't ctb just come across as so delusional to me. I just think that pro-lifers need to accept that not everyone wants to suffer and risk experiencing even worse suffering, and it's sad how so many people refuse to accept that existence just causes harm. People suffer no matter the age so it's important that the right to die in peace is always there.

Ideally I'd never wish to exist at all, I believe the less time spent trapped in the horrific mistake that is existence the better, I've been stuck here close to 23 years now which is such a long, long time.

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams, myusername890, vulkann and 2 others
C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
"people shouldn't ctb at a younger age"

Exit International actually believes this.

And they also believe mental illness is not enough of a suffering for euthanasia.

What a bunch of clowns.

• Love
Reactions: WretchedDreams and myusername890