FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Because it will always be for me, suicide feels like the answer to so tragically being burdened with the ability to suffer in this existence, all that comforts me is the thought of all future suffering being prevented through death.

Suicide is all that makes sense as one cannot be harmed by not existing, it's all that feels rational to me and in general I just see it as preferable to die. I don't believe that existence was worth having in the first place, ideally nobody should have been brought into this hellish reality at all.
But next to never existing, ceasing to exist on my own terms feels like the most appealing thing, and if a peaceful, guaranteed suicide was accessible it would be such a relief.
I see death as a positive thing as it means finding peace from all future suffering, I don't see the benefit to being tormented in this meaningless existence just slowly decaying from age, such a thing is certainly not for me, death is better.

So this is why I cannot stand those who repeat the disgusting nonsense that suicide is never the answer. In my case I have awareness that existence isn't worth enduring, not everyone worships and glorifies unnecessary suffering like them, it's repulsive how they try and force their harmful delusions onto other people. Only death can solve what I ultimately have a problem with which is existence itself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow, Seered Doom, Sannti and 7 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea ctb only answr nomore this life all awfl wat now get only injury damage nobod care all awfl wat do no posbl any, all nonsns this bio body tjis brain all awfl, need ctb,, not wabt any thing this life

Reactions: Seered Doom and LoveForMetal
Visitor_

Visitor_

Please do not take anything i say to heart.
Sep 9, 2023
No one has the right to tell you whenever you should do it or not. Up to you to decide your own fate

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Too bad they have to die eventually.

LoveForMetal

LoveForMetal

Lost all hope
Oct 13, 2023
agree,
I think CTB is often the only way out of difficult life situations.
I couldn't stand the thought, not having a way out

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Because it will always be for me, suicide feels like the answer to so tragically being burdened with the ability to suffer in this existence, all that comforts me is the thought of all future suffering being prevented through death.

Suicide is all that makes sense as one cannot be harmed by not existing, it's all that feels rational to me and in general I just see it as preferable to die. I don't believe that existence was worth having in the first place, ideally nobody should have been brought into this hellish reality at all.
But next to never existing, ceasing to exist on my own terms feels like the most appealing thing, and if a peaceful, guaranteed suicide was accessible it would be such a relief.
I see death as a positive thing as it means finding peace from all future suffering, I don't see the benefit to being tormented in this meaningless existence just slowly decaying from age, such a thing is certainly not for me, death is better.

So this is why I cannot stand those who repeat the disgusting nonsense that suicide is never the answer. In my case I have awareness that existence isn't worth enduring, not everyone worships and glorifies unnecessary suffering like them, it's repulsive how they try and force their harmful delusions onto other people. Only death can solve what I ultimately have a problem with which is existence itself.
I so agree with you, thats why this place is so wonderful <3 Thank goodness

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Assholes, i have never ever believed that, for me suicide is the answer even if i live a happy life.
I hate life and existence themselves.

Reactions: AncientSorrow