ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
I HATE LIVING SO MUCH. I WANT TO KILL MYSELF BUT CAN T BECAUSE OF RELIGION .
I hate it here! I can t enjoy my life anyways. I don t get it . what s the point of being here and just decomposeate till my 80s . I just pray that all this finishes soon . I hate everything

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, アホペンギン, ayaneechan and 8 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry for your suffering OP and I truly hope you manage to find peace at some point.

Wish you nothing but the best..

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ilikecats and fedupwithlife
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Can I ask you what your religious beliefs are? If you're Christian then it's very conflicting with what is taught. Suicide is taught as an unforgivable sin that sends you to hell. It also teaches that Jesus died for all sins. Christianity is a salad bar of beliefs where they pick one thing they want and ignore what doesn't fit what they're trying to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided, AvoidingMyself, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
Can I ask you what your religious beliefs are? If you're Christian then it's very conflicting with what is taught. Suicide is taught as an unforgivable sin that sends you to hell. It also teaches that Jesus died for all sins. Christianity is a salad bar of beliefs where they pick one thing they want and ignore what doesn't fit what they're trying to do.
I am Muslim. But tbh it s not that different . Suicide is also an unforgivable sin that send you directly to hell. It s just frustrating

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, AvoidingMyself and Praestat_Mori
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
I'm also from a muslim family but I quit believing in Allah's justice and the afterlife. I do have most of the islamic values but the rest doesn't make it up for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvoidingMyself and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be so torturous and tiring feeling trapped in an existence you hate, in my case I could also never see a point to suffering here just to decay from age and die anyway, such a thing is so incredibly unappealing to me. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: AvoidingMyself and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No offence, religions are manmade and indoctrinated beliefs to control the masses through fear. If there was an almighty, alforgiving, all merciful god he would have adhered my wish to die naturally while sleeping long ago. Actually there is no god around who would really care about such stupid humans who think they can "rule" the world causing to much agony and pain everywhere on earth.
I am Muslim. But tbh it s not that different . Suicide is also an unforgivable sin that send you directly to hell. It s just frustrating
How could a human right be a sin?

I'm really sorry you have to go through this inhumane pain you have to endure.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tpboy, Kerrtu and AvoidingMyself
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
What's the difference between hell on earth and hell after death?

Reactions: sserafim
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Hell is empty and all the devils are here - William Shakespeare

Reactions: sserafim and undecided