venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I fucking hate it all… I hate myself… I hate my life… I hate every moment of it… I can't it anymore. This suffering. The torment. The insecurities. The fear. Shame. Pain. Lack of peace. Shortcomings. Failures. The FUTILITY of EVERYTHINGGGGGGG

AND IT FUCKING KILLS ME SEING PEOPLE WHO CAN LIVE, like just fucking live, enjoy themselves, their lives, careers, hobbies……

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKP

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: everythingblack, butterfly3, Praestat_Mori and 14 others
lavendermeadows

lavendermeadows

Aug 13, 2023
I hear you…. Same

Reactions: venin
.seethroughme.

.seethroughme.

This life has been more than enough for me 😂
Aug 6, 2023
Same here, waking up every morning is torture - with everyone starting their normal days while I'm in complete turmoil. For me it causes the strongest CTB feelings in my day.

Reactions: ihatemylife, hopeisdead, cscott and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped here, I despise existence and all the harm it causes, I see it as being something so incredibly dreadful having the ability to suffer endlessly.

• Hugs
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Yep, thats my life. Just waiting to rot while everyone else enjoy their lives, although existence could be very unbearable for them in the future.So there's that, but I think those with good childhoods can handle the pain this life brings

• Love
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Yep, thats my life. Just waiting to rot while everyone else enjoy their lives, although existence could be very unbearable for them in the future.So there's that, but I think those with good childhoods can handle the pain this life brings
I think you're right

Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
I think you're right
Yeah, I noticed this in my life. Those with very minimal trauma or had a healthy upbringing have a stronger base which helps them challenge any obstacles they face in life whether it's the death of someone or something else. Despite any challenges, they are able to put a smile on their faces and endure any suffering like a champ

• Love
Reactions: Tikva, hopeisdead and venin
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Yeah, I noticed this in my life. Those with very minimal trauma or had a healthy upbringing have a stronger base which helps them challenge any obstacles they face in life whether it's the death of someone or something else. Despite any challenges, they are able to put a smile on their faces and endure any suffering like a champ
Apparently it's just a matter of luck 🤐

• Love
Reactions: Tikva and hopeisdead
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I see the girl i love enjoy fucking life on social while i want to ctb, just because of bad parents

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Tikva and venin
hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
I fucking hate it all… I hate myself… I hate my life… I hate every moment of it… I can't it anymore. This suffering. The torment. The insecurities. The fear. Shame. Pain. Lack of peace. Shortcomings. Failures. The FUTILITY of EVERYTHINGGGGGGG

AND IT FUCKING KILLS ME SEING PEOPLE WHO CAN LIVE, like just fucking live, enjoy themselves, their lives, careers, hobbies……

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKP
Same here. People just going about their days...walking their dogs, driving to and from work, working, being happy, having a grand old time just living every day...meanwhile my insides are eternally screaming. I can't stand it.

• Love
Reactions: venin and ihatemylife
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Same here. People just going about their days...walking their dogs, driving to and from work, working, being happy, having a grand old time just living every day...meanwhile my insides are eternally screaming. I can't stand it.
So fucking unfair…

• Love
Reactions: hopeisdead
hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
So fucking unfair…
It is. If nothing else you're not alone in how you feel. Right now on top of everything else I feel like I'm getting sick (sore throat, nausea). Like, why do things ALWAYS have to get worse? Why?

• Love
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
It is. If nothing else you're not alone in how you feel. Right now on top of everything else I feel like I'm getting sick (sore throat, nausea). Like, why do things ALWAYS have to get worse? Why?
I'm still tryin'a figure out what the fuck is up with this planet.💀

John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I'm still tryin'a figure out what the fuck is up with this planet.💀
Well in the meantime just crank the Misfits and pee on a bible

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin and hopeisdead
anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
Same here. It kills me seeing people who have others who care about them, pay attention to them, respond to them, see good qualities in them.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: venin and hopeisdead
venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
Same here. It kills me seeing people who have others who care about them, pay attention to them, respond to them, see good qualities in them.
It's even worse when you know they're pieces of shit and see them having it al… I'd love to nuke the whole planet then 🫶🏼

• Love
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and hopeisdead
parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
i can't help but think that people who can enjoy life and lead successful careers and everything are literally a different type of breed
it's like there's something inherently unalike and it bothers me so much

hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
i can't help but think that people who can enjoy life and lead successful careers and everything are literally a different type of breed
it's like there's something inherently unalike and it bothers me so much
YES! 100%!

Reactions: parader
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I fucking hate it all, too. So tired of struggling to survive in an indifferent world. I don't care if other people can be happy, tho. They are unknowable to me. I don't fault them for their situations or myself for mine. I only fault the abusers and exploiters in this world for being monsters and destroying lives.

parader

parader

bpd cursed
Apr 15, 2023
YES! 100%!
there's absolutely no way i'm cut out from the same cloth as someone who looks at this world and really goes "yeah i can make a profit out of it to buy a led lamp and simulate sunshine on my skin in rainy mornings"