why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I think I would be happy if I wasn't forced to interact with other humans. I wouldn't hate myself without them and I wouldn't feel like a failure everytime I go outside.
I just want to be alone with my music and sketchbook.
If i could just not interact with others then I wouldn't want to kill myself. Then I wouldn't feel this constant burden on my shoulders.
And if I still wanted to ctb then I could. I wouldn't need to be scared of being unsuccessful and I could just do it no one would stop me.
Why do we even have to be alive when we don't want to. What's the problem if I kill myself. Why does the government think they have the right to torture me.
Live can be great for some people but it's not for me. Why do I have to life Why can't I just die. I don't understand. Why are u forcing me to do this. And why do u make my life worse after u find out I hate it.
It's not fair.
We all deserve to decide if we want to life.
U don't have the right to lock me up over this.
Don't u think I tried?
I wanted to be happy and I wanted to enjoy living but I can't
Every passing minute hurts so much.
I can't do it anymore.
I break down 50 times a day.
I just want piece.
I just can't do it anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, noname123, Meditation guide and 9 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
People cause way too much unnecessary suffering for others.
I feel the same way as you and feel better alone.

Reactions: Meditation guide, why am i alive? and R_N
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans certainly are the worst species to me and it's really understandable wishing to avoid them. I also hate how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option despite all the suffering existing causes, it's just so horrible how we cannot easily die in peace. Pro-life people should just learn to mind their own business, if someone else wishes to cease existing on their own terms it's simply not their decision to make.

Reactions: Meditation guide, why am i alive?, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
autistocracy

autistocracy

angel
Dec 1, 2022
Humans possess a level of evil and cruelty not even expressed by the most dangerous of predators. We are truly an awful species. I'm very sorry you're going through this.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, noname123, Meditation guide and 3 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I dislike judgement and having to conform.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, noname123, Meditation guide and 2 others
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
I prefer to love my cats as humans are nasty for no reason. Cats never argue or harm me.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, noname123, Meditation guide and 2 others
U

umopep!sdn128

Oct 8, 2023
I HATE "normal" people. Especially kids and teenagers. They are so annoying. There some good people of course, but most of people are shit. I don't understand why I'm forced to be in society and interract with it. Why I "have to" friend with someone, love someone. All people are aliened and disgust me. I would rather live alone in distant planet somewhere in the universe and never see any humans. I probably bring my cat with me. I love her, and she love me too, only me alone as I am.

• Love
Reactions: m_account, why am i alive? and WAITING TO DIE