• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
Dreams of, trying to kill myself with methods I've considered, in places I've been, surrounded by family members. of 4x the amount of SN I ordered arriving. of people refusing to help me in life threatening situations (maybe this is a sign fr), and my new favorite- strangulation by a sibling

I hate how everything feels so real and then I wake up and find out I'm still here. It makes me feel like I'd fail in real life. I wish one of these could just put me out. It's mentally draining.

• Hugs
Reactions: mi_ba_, Saturn_, DeIetedUser4739 and 3 others
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I get hyper realistic dreams too and they are exhausting. šŸ™

• Aww..
Reactions: abchia
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
My heart breaks every day as I am forced out of a superior temporary reality back into this nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mi_ba_, abchia, YosemiteGrrl and 5 others
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
My heart breaks every day as I an forced out of a superior temporary reality back into this nightmare.
Couldn't have said it better myself. At this point I prefer my own nightmares to reality.

Reactions: abchia and sserafim
imahauntu

imahauntu

Jun 7, 2024
I remember a morning when i was like 9yo, i was dreaming it was christmas and was going to open presents. Then i woke up. I was so sad, i wanted to keep dreaming. I was a healthy happy child and life was good.

FF to today. The few hours i spend in abnormally high REM sleep are the only escape i have. Every day wake up eventually and am sad i did. Like that morning of a day where life was good.

Reactions: mi_ba_, ThatStateOfMind, abchia and 1 other person